Yes. I'd like an integrated HUD like TyeJae's. 11 17.46%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 03-04-2006, 11:37 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Default Release 6.3

Several version 6.3 pieces are now available for download.

Don't forget to rate the downloads and add them to your favorites if you haven't already.

Unread 03-05-2006, 05:55 AM
A Griffon

Server: Runnyeye

One little question.

should the fetishgroup download include the _Fetish_mainhud_cures.xml? it doesnt seem to be in the zip. it is in the player download but not the group one.
Unread 03-05-2006, 06:04 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Opps, added it to the group zip. Thx for the catch

For the record, only 1 copy is needed. EQ should automatically ignore the additional include if using both Player and Group mods.
Unread 03-06-2006, 12:13 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Unkown

Hallo...

i have a question to FetishMaps...
Every use the auto-updater the programm rewrite the skinnable..xml....and the Fetish Features broken...
But i wont the maps up to date...

is it possible to use the auto-updater and stay the fetishmap?

I know my english are very bad....

The Guardian Angels
Unread 03-06-2006, 02:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

LittleMagica,

the EQ2MAP updater will overwrite the eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml, skinnable_LocationImages.xml, skinnable_Skinnable_Styles.xml, and the skinnable_WindowElements.xml files. Zonx is looking into getting this worked out until then you just need to copy the files from the FetishMaps zip and put them into your UI folder.

Ian
Unread 03-06-2006, 04:58 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Hey there Zonx! I upgraded (pretty much redid to ensure no incompatabilities)... my UI and am trying to get the Inventory v6.3 to start in 'Zoom Small' mode, but the old way of replacing the PackLocation isn't working for me anymore. It's no longer line 8, and I've tried on each one that I noticed one at a time and can't get it to work.

I'm also having a wee bit of trouble getting the BagStrip to come up, which really isn't a biggy because there's not much on it I need anymore, I just minimize 'Shrink' the Inventory and keep it open and there's my BagStrip, hehe. The new Quiver system pretty much replaced my need for the BagStrip, but it's always nice to know the option is available in-case... Any ideas? I did the <include> thing for it in both the MainHud and EQ2UI files, with no luck.

Oh, and is there an easy way I can edit FetishClassic myself to update it to the new Default coloring of EQ2? I absolutely love that Blue / Gold look.

**Edit** Was also curious if there would be a way to remove / adjust the Background and Frame on the Inventory. Currently that can only be done to the 'Collapsed' form.

It currently is also returning to full-size when zoning, which would probably get fixed if I could figure out how to set it to load in 'Shrunk' mode. - Actually, just realized... it returns to normal size anytime I close and reopen the inventory. So I have to shrink it anytime I open it, if I want it shrunk. :-)

Last edited by Binton : 03-06-2006 at 07:12 PM.
Unread 03-07-2006, 05:20 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Binton, Ah the dock is a tad out of date. There is now a prexisting bit of code that reads
Code:
OnHide="Collapse.Activated=false Collapse.Checked=false"
Switch both statements to true if you want the window collapsed by default.

Insert
Code:
Shrink.Activated=true Shrink.Checked=true
if you want the window shrunk by default.

Make both changes if you want it both collapsed and shrunk by default.

Adding the include for Bagstrip to eq2ui_mainhud.xml should be all that's needed to get the Bagstrip working.

To update the pieces to look more like the current default UI requires editing the provided images and possibly a few text color tweaks. Nightfall Goth uses a silver-blue pallet. If you have Photoshop, you could fairly easily merge the blue elements in with the gold elements from Classic.

ATM, no it isn't possible to tweak the expanded background via window options. I may play with enabeling that, though there's hardly any background to hide.
Unread 03-07-2006, 07:17 AM
A Mist Grinnin

Good point, hehe, and thanks man! That's a LOT easier than last time. I must have a conflicting window that's preventing the BagStrip from loading... not sure how, hehe.

When you hide the background / frames for the collapsed Inventory, it looks really cool with how I've got my layout goin'. That's why I brought up the uncollapsed one, but like you said, there isn't much to hide, so if you don't get to it, don't worry. :-)
Unread 03-23-2006, 10:27 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Can we get pets to show up

would like to be able to see pets in group and raid window any mods for this
Unread 03-23-2006, 01:22 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Sry, SOE does not provide the data to make this possible atm.
Unread 03-31-2006, 08:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Lavastorm

Hey, I downloaded the new Market windows....there's no class & level drop-downs in the broker window! Without this, it's pretty useless to me. I have a merchant char with whom I do all my purchasing for all my other characters as well as my wife & children's characters; I often purchase for others in my guild as well. If I can't filter by class and level, it doesn't do me any good.

I don't know if this is a bug, or if I made an installation error, but, there's a big blank space where they used to be.

I appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Spyder
aka
Myron Trueheart, Guildmaster of The Chosen Few (Nektulos)
Unread 04-02-2006, 04:26 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default PVP Flag

In the FetishExchange 6.3, the eqii_examine.xlm does not take into account the PVP flag that's used to show pvp versions of spells.

Look in the default file for code.
Unread 04-02-2006, 06:46 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Is there any way to use specific windows you have with the Default UI look? I love the new Blue look, and want to add your Zone-It window to my setup, but want to use the Default blue / gold look... some ui authors have windows like that where it'll automatically use the 'theme' of their ui, anything I can change to have it just use the default 'look' of the windows?
Unread 04-03-2006, 10:10 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Binton, see my last responce to this same question by you. And no I don't plan to provide this myself as it would produce yet another set I'd be expected to maintain. Classic pieces are already low on my priority list.
Unread 04-05-2006, 02:35 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Yep... PVP problem

Yep, there is definitly a problem with eq2ui_examine.xml and PVP Server. There are flags that explicitly describe what the spell/item does in PVP versus what it does in PVE and in FetishExchange 6.3, the provided file doesn't include the PVP options included in the default eq2ui_examine.xml dated march 22nd 2006. Yours is date March 4th 2006.

As i don't know much about XML, the new file has some information about PVP you don't have. (On the default file, if you do a search inside file about "PVP" you find things... in your file, you find nada about PVP...)

Thx for all your good work, keep going.
Unread 04-06-2006, 02:36 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I have a problem with the Fetish group window. Whenever I click on a cure it would spam every know cures for all classes and I would get spamed for the unknow spells. Is there anyway to edit the cures so it'll only attempt the cure for my class and level??

I would also like the health bars be green on red instead of red on black for better contrast. These changes would make Fetish the perfect group window
Unread 04-21-2006, 04:02 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Rassal, yep they added the PVP checkboxes after the last update. To resolve the problem, just delete eq2ui_examin.xml from your custom UI directory. The only drawback to this is you'll loose the ability to quick broker search off emaine window titles. Nighfall has been updated so Pieces should follow eventually

Zetler, you can edit _Fetish_mainhud_cures.xml to add/remove any spells you don't want attempted. The code required to automatically select only those spells available to the current class is much more complex and would bloat the UI.

Health bars change colors normally, green at full health to red at less than 20%. Sry, but no I'm not changing the background color as this would cause readability issues when the bar changes to that color.
Unread 04-21-2006, 09:36 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Zetler, you can edit _Fetish_mainhud_cures.xml to add/remove any spells you don't want attempted. The code required to automatically select only those spells available to the current class is much more complex and would bloat the UI.
Ah I see. Other than manually editing the xml, which is what I don't want since I might start alts that uses those unwanted spells, is there a way to either cancel the error message or output them to a trash window? I've tried everything to filter out the incredibly annoying spam of "attempting to cast blablah error unknow" messages to no avial. Unchecking game and error messages box in the chat filter does not nothing. It always spam my main chat window no matter what.

What gives??
Unread 04-22-2006, 05:17 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

If the error text can't be filtered to another window, that's an issue with SOE and should be bug reported. Unfortunetly I have no control over where/how errors get reported. Since the macro attempts every spell in its macro, you will always attempt to cast spells that particular toon doesn't have scribed unless they are removed from the button macro.
Unread 06-26-2006, 06:34 AM
A Brown Bear

FetishPersonaBar 3.3 was not working for me... I looked around and noticed that the file eq2ui.xml needs to be updated to the following:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Cursor="default" CursorSet="default_set" IgnoreTab="false" MinimumSize="800,600" Name="root" PackSize="1,1" PackSizeProp="0002/0003,0002/0003" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" TooltipStyle="/TooltipStyles.tooltip_default">
<include>_FetishStyles.xml</include>
<include>_FetishStyleSamples.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_skininfo.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_gamedata.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_commonelements.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_textstyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_shadowstylesnew.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_specialelements.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_windowelements.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_ButtonStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_FrameStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_CheckboxStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_DropdownStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_IconStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_ImageStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_GridStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_ListboxStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_ProgressbarStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_RectStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_ScrollbarStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_ShadowStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_SliderbarStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_SplitterStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_TabStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_TextboxStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_TooltipStyles.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_buttonlist.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_effects.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_fonts.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_mouseovericons.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_Templates.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_arenachampions.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_options.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_loginscene.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_newcharscene.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_inventory.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_global.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_popup.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_hud.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_journals.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_playerhousing.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_tradeskills.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_community.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_examine.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_mainhud.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_proxyactor.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_ime.xml</include>
</Page>
Now it works.... Guess it just got out-dated with some of SOE's recent LU's

Last edited by LiquidFusion17 : 06-26-2006 at 07:30 AM.
Unread 07-05-2006, 11:58 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Potion Cures

I actually didn't realize that the cure window was part of this Mod until I actually hit it by mistake one day and a little window with 4 buttons appeared. I didn't think much of it at first since I'm a Coercer and only have a cure arcane spell.

When I thought about it a little more I was curious if it could be modified to cast my Exceptional Remedy Potions instead of spells. My alt is a 70 Alchemist so I do carry every cure potion with me at all times and have them linked to my Hotbar. This has worked fairly well in the past but I can't count the amount of times I've clicked the wrong potion on accident since they all use the same icon in the Hotbar. This normally doesn't happen when I'm curing myself from a trap or after battle, but in the heat of battle I have made that mistake too many times.

So I found the _Fetish_mainhud_cures.xml file and edited it to include for example useability Exceptional Trauma Remedy, but of course it didn't work as it's not in my spellbook. I have searched and searched for a way to activate a potion via the command line but have come up empty. I don't want to equip it first to activate it as that would be counter productive, but I can't help thinking that there has to be a command that would do the trick. I'm not afraid to edit xml and would be willing to spend a good bit of time to get this working if anyone has any ideas or could point me in the right direction. I'd appreciate any input if any.

And once again, thank you so much for the wonderful Mod ZonX. It is still by far the slickest most intuitive UI out there.

Regards,
Eidolen
Unread 07-13-2006, 03:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default fetish6wayinventory

LAst patch broke this, is there an easy fix to get it working? Hehe, its the only INventory widow I have found that has everything I want, great job by the way!
Unread 08-30-2006, 09:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Exclamation Character Creation Problem

I just installed the mod and enjoy it! I went to create a new character but was unable to. I log in, and the options I have are 3 (character1, character2, character select) I chose "Character select" and the last character I played appears, there are no controls visible, to switch between either of my current characters I have to use the up/down arrows. How do I get to the character creation screen? Do I have to uninstall create new toon and reinstall?
Unread 11-20-2006, 11:51 AM
A Forest Scavenger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

2 things. First! Awesome job on everything. i dont use all your mods but i most like the inventory and maps. does everything the game should from retail. Sony should be paying you guys! Second is just a thought for future possibilitys I think would be great is to have the map locations, npcs ect searchable like the broker lists. type in the npc you need and bam if its in the list instant waypoint.
Maybe this is all ready done and i dont even know about it but i think its a great idea either way. Keep up the great work!
Unread 11-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaddog4201
Second is just a thought for future possibilitys I think would be great is to have the map locations, npcs ect searchable like the broker lists. type in the npc you need and bam if its in the list instant waypoint.
That would be part of EQ2MAP, which FetishUI skins and modifies a bit.

I believe that's something they're working on as a long-term goal, but I have no idea of what (if any) progress they've made towards it.