EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:09 AM
A Griffon

Server: Najena
Default Tradeskill gain level message

This is probably not a profit issue, but I always come here first because everyone is always so helpful (plus its really the only forum that I visit on a daily basis). So, GM9, if this should not be in this thread, I appologize and feel free to move it or kill it as you see fit....

Anyways, I recently started a new tradeskiller. I remember whenever you gained skill in your profession, say carpentry, a message would pop up in big bold green letters, Carpentry Skill increased to 52/55 (or something similar to that). Well, I am not getting that message any longer. I think there was a way to turn off that notification, but I do not recall where and not to turn it back on.

I am seeing the message in my chat windows, just not popping up on the screen anymore. Any clues??
Unread 01-04-2009, 07:59 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

In your options under popups there should be an area for skill ups. You may have noticed that this is also true for defense, parry, slashing, gathering, mining... you get the point. All of these used to be on by default. If you really miss it, just toggle it on. =)