EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 08-19-2012, 04:47 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Permafrost
Default UI Reset Issues

Hello all
I would like to apologize in advance if this question is not in the appropriate section, but I was rather confused as to which section would be a better choice on the forums.

I am having a rather strange issue with my UI settings. Basically, the problem goes like this: Say I load a UI setting from a different character than the one I'm playing (for demonstrative purposes, let's say I'm loading my Mystic's UI onto my Inquisitor.) I will fix up my chat tabs for guild-specific raid channels (they are in different guilds from one another) and configure the tab I keep especially for player-to-player tells, and I uncheck the WW Mystic channel and add the WW Inq channel. All is well.

I log out of the Inq, and play for a while on another character. I come back to the Mystic, and all of the preferences for her chat tabs have totally disappeared. All raid preferences, all main chat tab preferences, even the tab for tells is unchecked. Then, when I log BACK into the Inq, same thing. This will occur on ANY character that I play, sometimes regardless of whether they've even been loaded from another toon EVER.

I have tried several different UIs (including default" and I have the same problem with each. I am quite lost as to what could be causing the problem and how to remedy that. Any suggestions from you folks would be immensely appreciated!