EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 11-10-2004, 07:51 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere
Default LFF -Looking for friends :)

Anyone here East Coast? Id like to join or start a regular play group. I play everyday; usually for 2 or 3 hour stretches, sometimes longer.
If anyone is interested in getting something started please let me know.

P.S. any server is fine with me.
Unread 11-10-2004, 08:45 PM
A Griffon

I'm west coast but my hours are fairly flexible. Drop a IM if interested.
Unread 11-10-2004, 10:25 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Game Card

Hey Guys,

I live on the East coast and would be more than glad to play with you except for one little problem. They havn't come out with the game cards yet Anyone know when they will be comming out. Till then I am not able to play because of recent credit card problems that have been happening. I heard they were supposed to come out with the release of the game but obviously that hasn't happened.. soo sad.
Unread 11-11-2004, 06:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Yay

hey I can play now, todaywas my first day and I just have to say it was AMAZING. I play on Butcherblock and currentloy have a 6 figheter and I am in eastern time... so send me an IM if you wanna group or something its goalietoronto for the IM name
Unread 11-11-2004, 06:15 PM
A Forest Scavenger

I will also be looking for a play group when my CE finally gets through customs.(Damn me for pre-ordering thru station) I will be looking for a mature play group. I myself am 20 but I just want to enjoy the game. I am east coast and usually play 10pm-....whenever. but sometimes earlier than that. I will probably play either a druid or a wizard.

- Thx

- Dave
Unread 11-11-2004, 06:46 PM
A Forest Scavenger

I will also be looking for a play group when my CE finally gets through customs.(Damn me for pre-ordering thru station) I will be looking for a mature play group. I myself am 20 but I just want to enjoy the game. I am east coast and usually play 10pm-....whenever. but sometimes earlier than that. I will probably play either a druid or a wizard.

- Thx

- Dave
Unread 11-12-2004, 03:17 AM
A Coastal Crab

I am looking for a people to play with aswell. I play on Befallen as a Priest.
(Only lvl 5 atm though) Name is Rezner send me a tell in game
Also have a 10 Crusader if you need a tank

*Edit: I am on East Coast and i'm from Freeport.*

Last edited by Rez : 11-13-2004 at 10:18 AM.
Unread 11-12-2004, 07:30 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Beta 1

On the East Coast here as well. Upstate NY to be more precise. I usually play from around Noon-4pm on Mistomoore. Always looking for people to get to know.
Unread 11-12-2004, 12:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost
Smile Love to game with ya

Not to make this a guild recruitment thread or hijack or anything, but I'll be forming a guild in the next few days and am looking for mature (just act mature, you don't have to be old like me ) players to join us. I'm a web developer by trade, and I've made guild sites for a SWG PA that I used to be a part of and for a WoW guild that is currently in Open Beta. The first few members will be old SWG and EQ players for the most part, everyone else will be recruits that we find. I' haven't made an EQ2 site yet cause of the guildsite that we are given makes that kinda obolete, but I will be linking it from the main community site we have after the EQ2 guild is created. That main gaming site is here if anyone wants to check us out:

http://www.raidplayers.us

I'm going to try and name the guild <Raiders of Norrath> or <Raiders> or something fitting with the Raid theme. There's no EQ2 site there currently for the reasons I listed above, but there will be soon. After the guild is created in game I'll link the eq2players guild site there so it can be found there. Making a guild in EQ a pain in the rear cause you gotta wait for at least 5 other people to meet you in Qeynos to form up and you gotta have 60 silver to do it. Well, the silver isn't the problem but getting 6 ppl there fast is. People have to get off the island of refuge and complete their Qeynos citizenship quest before they can meet you at the guild quest guy.

I'm about to just ask some passers by to just stop and help get it formed then they are free to leave if they don't wanna stay in the guild, just so I can get it formed and start inviting people and promoting officers and get the eq2players site set up.

Whew. OMG sorry that was long winded hehe.

Anyway, we have a few players coming over from our old SWG pa, a few real life friends, from certain members. Many of us are older (30+) in years, some are teenagers, some play alot, some play a little...but we enforce maturity and discourage ppl acting like knuckleheads for lack of a better word. I was just checking this site out for any new modding info and saw ppl looking for others to play with, so I thought I'd offer our guild to you all.

If you are on the permafrost server (its East Coast), send Squabbles (or my alt Thundor) a tell and I'll get you invited, we should have the guild formed up sometime this weekend. See ya!

Last edited by PCgameGuru : 11-12-2004 at 12:26 PM.
Unread 11-13-2004, 05:19 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Beta 1
Default I am on the East Coast

I am Zheer . I am on Blackburrow server and I live and play in the eveings. I'm on around, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM . Ohhhhh na di am a citizen of Qeynos
Unread 11-13-2004, 06:20 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Smile

Hello, my name is Travis. I play a LvL 8 Kerra Fighter named Hypatic. I'm working to become a Bezerker or Gaurdian, my server is Kithicor. I play with some friends so typically someone is on. We are also currently waiting for more members of a guild, Crimson Tempest, to carry over to EQ2 from EQLive.

So Feel frrrree to tell me or just rrrrun by and say hi if you see me out and about own my journy reeeoww! ^^

Last edited by kaosstarr : 11-13-2004 at 06:24 AM.
Unread 11-13-2004, 12:49 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Can we pick a server?

It seems everyone wants to play with eachother, yet we have all chosen different servers, I think we should make an agreement on which server we should go to. It would be fun to have just a bunch of people on the same server from EQ2Interface and have a good guild ... If anyone else thinks this post up some preffered servers and we can all decide. Send me an e-mail as well and I can post up the servers that you would want to go to. ([email protected]). I think we should all play on the befallen server myself, main;ly because thats where the guild is forming from what I have heard from previous posts.
Unread 11-13-2004, 12:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Can we Chose a server?

I am sorry did I say befallen, I ment permafrost
Unread 11-13-2004, 03:24 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: The Bazaar

I'm eastcoast in a couple weeks. And am allready on the Lucan DLere server
Unread 11-14-2004, 07:37 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hi all, I too am on east coast time! I bit the bullet yesterday and went to bestbuy (White Marsh, MD). They had 8 CE on the shelf, all other versions stocked and game cards as well. Also had 10% disc coupon...woohoo for me!

Chose Steamfont because it seemed to have the lowest population. If anyone is on SF after 10 pm would appreciate any assistance! I have played EQI for about 18months and still only have a 29 pally!

Currently on SF, Briannth, level 4 halfling fighter (finishing up on island quests then heading into Queynos) and Kartamoosh, level 6 ratonga priest (heading into freeport).

Last edited by Gaithor : 11-15-2004 at 08:59 PM.
Unread 11-14-2004, 10:48 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unrest

I remember when EQInterface had just come out, so its not to be starting new again!

Unread 11-15-2004, 07:44 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Beta 2

East coaster here. Played EQ1 since 2001 and as soon as my CE arrives I'll be looking for some people on the same play schedule. Post some servers and let's all hunt together. =)
Unread 11-19-2004, 12:52 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost
Default Finally formed

We finally got our Permafrost guild formed, the <Raiders of Norrath>. I think one member from these forums joined us last night Anywho, the guild web site is now up since the guild is formed:

http://raid.eq2guilds.org

Visit us and post in the forums and say hi if you like. I'm still adding content to the site to help all the EQ2 noobies figure out quests and such, so the site will be growing as the guild does. We're looking forward to making more patrons and levelling the guild up for some perks.

Send tell to Squabbles, Toivo, Amrou or Dracneir if interested in joining us, we'd love to have any of you

/bow
Unread 11-23-2004, 05:55 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default ON Butcherblock

Hey guys, no one really sent a tell on what server they would like to play on so I jsut decided to go with butcherblock, which was the least populated at the time. If anyone else is on this server or is looking for a server to play on my chars name is beenlaidback, just send me a tell in game.
Unread 11-23-2004, 10:26 PM
A Brown Bear

i am east but i can play almost any hours , right now i am on a friends accoutn but once i get things started i will be on Celastin either on Unrest or what ever it is like naj something server hehe