EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 04-25-2011, 11:09 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Unhappy missing macro button virus speading fast! How to correct this problem?

Hello everyone, i am a gamer who plays 3 eq2 accts at once, sometimes on 3 different PC next ot one another. one day i hit a lag spike and ripped off one of my group 1-5 macro buttons. yes button #4 no longer exist. i tried to restore this button but i can't figure it out. i need hlp.

but the problem doesn't stop there. it has now spread to other computers. i recently got my notebook set up to play eq2 and i logged on a toon there who had the missing button problem and when i logged another toon onto that notebook, a window asked me what ui i wanted to use so i selected the toon with the missing button and now the illy has the missing button issue on the note book but not on my desk top. so i logged on my templer to the notebook to see if i could use her ui settings to correct the illy. when i was asked if i wanted to use the illy and the mystics ui, i hit cancel. so the templar has all 5 of her buttons. i tried logging back the illy and mystic so i could see if i could use the templar ui to reset theres the right way and it didn't work. i tried uninstalling profit, then profit and map updater, then profit and map updater and some files in eq2 folder. i check eq2 and there was no profit ui. it was the default eq2 interface and then i reinstalled profit and the missing button problem came back. i really don't know what to do. again it doesn't effect all my toons, just the ones that i share ui with. so it has to be something stored that keeps telling profit to keep escluding the #4 button and i don't know how to remedy this. please hlp!!!!!! my notebok is running vista and the 2 desk top are on xp. /sigh
Unread 04-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

What is the "#4" button that you're talking about? (Can you post a screenshot of it)