EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > eXtremeUI

Unread 01-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Default Windows you think that need addressing.

Post issue or windows you want to see modded/changed and what you want in them.
Unread 01-04-2007, 09:19 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
Post issue or windows you want to see modded/changed and what you want in them.
Bag sizes shrunk or shrinkable

Pet Window Background, though I've started using transparent Pet window and sorta like it better.

Compass.

For some reason LU30 is causing the .ini to erase or revert to default for some strange reason. At least 10+ happenings throughout my guild.

showhelm button not functioning with /showhelm and miss the /hide_illusion button. (easy is fun)

Character select

Insta-Cures from group bar

and some I forgot.
Unread 01-04-2007, 09:31 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Windowed size problem

I posted on the other forum help of yours about this problem, where if I window out and come back into the came with doing full window it's all messed up. You said that it was because my windowed width & height was different from my full screen ones. You were right..I posted this after you said that.

"Ok, so I've looked into the AUCP and see in the settings that my cl_screenheight is 1024 and the cl_screenheight_windowed is 1009. I've changed the windowed one to 1024 several times and clicked on "save", but it doesn't ever stay there, since when I load and try to go windowed and back it's still messed up. So I check the settings in AUCP again and it's back to 1009."

For some reason it will never save my changes so that they can be the same. Hope this all makes sense, and when you can get around to explaining it too me. I know your busy, no rush. Thanks.
Unread 01-05-2007, 05:03 PM
A Griffawn

Default Pet Window Background

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyse
Bag sizes shrunk or shrinkable

Pet Window Background, though I've started using transparent Pet window and sorta like it better.

Compass.

For some reason LU30 is causing the .ini to erase or revert to default for some strange reason. At least 10+ happenings throughout my guild.

showhelm button not functioning with /showhelm and miss the /hide_illusion button. (easy is fun)

Character select

Insta-Cures from group bar

and some I forgot.

I posted a fix for the pet window... it was a syntax error in the file that was the problem. Here's the URL: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/a...achmentid=5542
Unread 01-07-2007, 01:21 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeromier
I posted a fix for the pet window... it was a syntax error in the file that was the problem. Here's the URL: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/a...achmentid=5542
if I go and try to explain and teach each person how to do this w/o the knowledge of understanding How to copy/delete I'd never be able to play.

Soooooo Many people in my guild are reliant upon the control panal which is the 2nd best draw to this UI
Unread 01-08-2007, 05:25 PM
A Griffawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyse
if I go and try to explain and teach each person how to do this w/o the knowledge of understanding How to copy/delete I'd never be able to play.

Soooooo Many people in my guild are reliant upon the control panal which is the 2nd best draw to this UI
Hmmmm, I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately I'm sure I have a different location for my UI files than everyone else. Not sure what to tell you.
Unread 01-11-2007, 03:53 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Updated the exp window a bit; removed the stop drink and eat button because of the context menu in the inventory. Hopefully fixed the show/hide helm/hood; replaced it with a drop down that should work like the one in the persona window.
Unread 01-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

The show/hid hood/helm didn't work as I thought it would. Now that I got my connection back I can log on and fix things with out guessing:P
Unread 01-11-2007, 06:37 PM
A Brown Bear

Aye, helm button messes up moving too (pushing up/down on keyboard actually scrolls the menu). A show hood button would probably be easier (and maybe a show/hide illusion too).
As to bugs I've noticed 2, first the compass window is off by 45 or so degrees. And secondly though not a bug the target of target window (implied I think) status part (where implied targets buffs are) covers your hp/pp up.
Besides that nothing off hand, I'll post if I find anything else (besides the receaving spell mistake on the updater hehe!)
Unread 01-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakling
(besides the receaving spell mistake on the updater hehe!)

lol just can't let it go..

I'ed fix this really but the source uses JEDI component code and well I've removed / quit using the JEDI suits. (no nothing wrong with them I've just decided to use my own) So unless I reinstall it I can't edit the source. You may ask what? why don't u want to edit the source. And I would say because I'm making a new and better updater
Unread 01-12-2007, 08:05 PM
A Brown Bear

Hehe well it IS a bug (though not an important one).
I have noticed one more thing, not sure if it's changeable though, the drop down menus are exceedingly dark; It's hard to read the options on them (an example is the title option in window settings)
Unread 01-13-2007, 10:24 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Hotbars

the hot bars have this unsightly unused portion underneath them thats forver getting in the way of the other hot bars. resizing them doesnt do anything did someone already cover this?
Unread 01-14-2007, 01:17 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishan
the hot bars have this unsightly unused portion underneath them thats forver getting in the way of the other hot bars. resizing them doesnt do anything did someone already cover this?
Hmm thought I had fixed that.. How small do you have your icons set to? It might be that you have them smaller then the window can be sized. In any case I'll get that fixed
Unread 01-18-2007, 09:45 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

im using 1600 x 900 res file you provided with default icon size for that resolution. so i have changed nothing
Unread 01-19-2007, 10:10 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Info center

I miss my info center so i can look up spells, and walkthroughs of quest without having to minimize my game. PLEASE bring this back. I have been a long time fan of this ui and have used it for about 1.5 years it is by far the best one out there. OH also the show hood is really getting annoying a lot of times it stops you from jumping and moving, a real pain in the arse when trying to jump off clouds to do DT access.

edit:
grr where did that edit button come from:P

Last edited by Landiin : 01-19-2007 at 12:32 PM.
Unread 01-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zobic
I miss my info center so i can look up spells, and walkthroughs of quest without having to minimize my game. PLEASE bring this back. I have been a long time fan of this ui and have used it for about 1.5 years it is by far the best one out there. OH also the show hood is really getting annoying a lot of times it stops you from jumping and moving, a real pain in the arse when trying to jump off clouds to do DT access.
The info center access is still included, you just need to download it your self and extract it into the eXtreme Directory. Thats it, then while in game just press the info button.

I'm don't understand how the showhood is stopping you from jumping? I'll have to check into this one as I don't jump allot.
Unread 01-19-2007, 06:34 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

dont forget to look into my issue please landiin
Unread 01-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
dont forget to look into my issue please landiin
What issue? :P J/k I havn't forgot about the hotbar
Unread 01-20-2007, 04:39 AM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
I'm don't understand how the showhood is stopping you from jumping? I'll have to check into this one as I don't jump allot.
I can confirm this as well. It seems that after you click something (anything) on the control panel, when you press the spacebar to move the showhood-drop-down pops up and you don't jump at all.
I've personally gotten a bit used to it. I just click one of the options in the dropdown and then everything is ok. But it is annoying and can lose you lots of time if you forget this. I seems especially annoying when playing my fae, as glide is a somewhat important aspect to movement as a fae....
Unread 01-20-2007, 03:28 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Click to cure?

It seemed to get lost in the changes, any chance of this making its way back i really miss it
Unread 01-23-2007, 09:51 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

still hoping for a fix im not using the UI becasue it keep screwing up my casting and getting me killed so im back to the default ui please fix this Landiin i really miss ExtremeUI
Unread 01-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
still hoping for a fix im not using the UI becasue it keep screwing up my casting and getting me killed so im back to the default ui please fix this Landiin i really miss ExtremeUI
I'll try to look at this tonight. All the storms/ice/rain we've had has keept me a work and when I get home I just wanna sleep lol.
Unread 01-25-2007, 12:58 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

anything yet? this defalt UI is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!>................
Unread 01-26-2007, 07:53 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Vox

Quote:
anything yet? this defalt UI is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!
Don't know why you are using the default UI....the UI is working fine right now.......just doesn't have ALL the features it had before.
Unread 01-29-2007, 09:22 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

the hotbars are overlapping each other on me because of i guess you could say they have a overhanging belly and its screwing up my casting and many a group member have perishedbecasue i couldnt click the heal in time so im waiting for LANDIIN!!!!!!!!!!! to fix this so i can use the UI again.