EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 08-23-2010, 05:50 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Lightbulb Command Center Update?

The Command Center is still one of my fave addons, and my UI just looks weird without it's window there. Lol.

So I'm requesting (begging) for some help getting it updated. It's sort of been limping along for the last year or so, but GU57 broke all but the last two features on the darn thing. The inventory slots don't work, and I'm assuming that's as simple as redirecting it to a new data source. Perhaps some modder can point me to the code replacement?

Also; for Zonx. I would highly recommend using this handy little window as an option to reimplement the graphic quality presets previously attached to the EQII button. I imagine you'll have to append them to the XP bar too, as not everyone has the love (or space) for the command center as I do. :-)

PS Good job on cleaning up the ugly default UI. Hehe.
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:10 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

I will very likely be reimplementing the EQ2 StartButton as it was pre LU57 with its visibility controlled by the Min/Max setting in the XP window.

I may see if I can re implement the Bag strip for those that liked that option.

That should cover most of what was in the Command Center add-on.
Unread 08-23-2010, 10:46 PM
A Brown Bear

Thumbs Up

That sounds excellent. Hopefully I'm not pushing my luck, but there are two buttons I really liked from command center that I don't think you mentioned.

One is the quick click button that turned up the gamma. Silly, but some spots in the game are just too damn dark and I found it handy as heck to just quickly toggle that on and off. The other was the button for Milquests Infocenter. Heh, I still find it useful after nearly six years of playing.

I'm also a fan of the volume controls even though I never use them anymore, and the drop down vid quality settings which I use when I'm raiding. I often jump back and forth between Very High Quality and the High Quality setting on the old start button when the massive crowds and animations pile up to lag out my card (a feat, I assure you).

Again, I'm not putting this all on Zonx. If I'm overlooking something that's already been reimplemented elsewhere please point it out to me. Otherwise I've seen a lot of guys come up with quick code fixes that save Zonx the time of dealing with the little stuff. They've always worked for me but I'm not in the code enough to know what to switch around by myself.
Unread 08-24-2010, 12:38 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Stuff that has been standard on the Fetish StartButton are
- 4 performance settings
- Nightvision
- Volume Controls

The start menu includes the FetishCentral button which opens a menu for all the custom windows, including Infocenter.

Infocenter was also available from the Persona window launch bar. Everything that was in that launch bar is now included in the new FetishLauncher.

So basically everything you're concerned with should be either in the StartButton or the new Launcher (which you can size and position near the start button for an arrangement similar to ControlCenter)
Unread 08-28-2010, 05:44 AM
A Brown Bear

Woot. Very cool, and thank you. I'll go update my install tonight.