EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 01-07-2005, 12:14 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Toxxulia

I think that idea of set visible is a great suggestion Humudce can you try it and see if that works?

posted by Killarny:

"I've heard that math calculations can be done in xml; what about adding the debt and the current xp, and if that equals 0, then set the debt percentage text to non-visible. Otherwise, show the debt percentage. This way you work around the current bug, and also you aren't showing a useless 0% debt."
Unread 01-07-2005, 02:52 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by depechenode
I think that idea of set visible is a great suggestion Humudce can you try it and see if that works?

posted by Killarny:

"I've heard that math calculations can be done in xml; what about adding the debt and the current xp, and if that equals 0, then set the debt percentage text to non-visible. Otherwise, show the debt percentage. This way you work around the current bug, and also you aren't showing a useless 0% debt."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyns
No way to do if statements that we know of yet..
Not to mention you have to put the math in an event.. I don't think any events trigger when exp debt changes..

That is something sony will have to fix at this time..

Last edited by Talyns : 01-07-2005 at 02:56 PM.
Unread 01-07-2005, 04:01 PM
A Griffon

Server: Blackburrow

I have to agree with Talyns... Sony will have to fix this in time, much like the XML code that calls out the Tradeskill XP which is also still broken, and not displaying correctly (Hence why it's no in my UI Mod). Sony with the Best Intentions has fixed the way Death Debt % appears when you Roll Over the Adventure XP Bar. They accomplished this by adding the Death Debt % to the inverse of your adventure XP (negative version) to now show only the actual amount of Debt you have to work off. I have tried everything I can think of to hide the Death Debt if it appears as a Negative Number, but the number comes from the Server as a Text String and not Numeric Value so It doesn't accept math calculations very well.

If I knew the code Sony uses in their Roll Over Balloons such as when you Roll Over the XP Bar, they manage not to show the Death Debt unless it's positive, I could probably find a solution to this issue but at this time, I do not see any apparent way to fix the negative version of your adventure XP short of removing the Death Debt Display completely.
Unread 01-07-2005, 04:21 PM
A Griffon

Server: Toxxulia

Please dont give up on your Mod Humudce. I am very patient and will till a fix by SOE is released so you can fix your mod. I love this mod and appreciate your efferts!
Unread 01-07-2005, 04:26 PM
A Griffon

I will never give up my UI mods. I know alot of us use it. I am hoping that MrBobble aka ( SOE_Bobble) might provide some insight on this. Hoping to find some un-documented code that he may be privleged to, that we are not aware of that will put this issue to bed. Much like the Unauthorzed In-Game Maps.
Unread 02-07-2005, 02:23 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Please =)

I like this mod a lot, and have it installed on two computers, but I really wish you would add vitality to it somehow. Your new bars are nice, and pretty, but they are too TALL! The time / date info is mostly useless to me because I play in windowed mode, and when you added the extra line to accomodate it the mod became a good bit taller than it used to be. Takes up more screen space, and I didn't have it to give. Sooooo I am using this quite nice but slightly older mod instead, and wishing it showed vitality as a percentage tacked on the end =)

- Manii Names
- Guardian of Najena
Unread 02-07-2005, 02:44 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenae
I like this mod a lot, and have it installed on two computers, but I really wish you would add vitality to it somehow. Your new bars are nice, and pretty, but they are too TALL! The time / date info is mostly useless to me because I play in windowed mode, and when you added the extra line to accomodate it the mod became a good bit taller than it used to be. Takes up more screen space, and I didn't have it to give. Sooooo I am using this quite nice but slightly older mod instead, and wishing it showed vitality as a percentage tacked on the end =)

- Manii Names
- Guardian of Najena
I can add the Vitality Percentages if that's what you are asking, but adding the supporting graphics will make the footprint larger.

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.
Unread 02-07-2005, 05:15 PM
A Griffon

This mod has been updated and submitted for approval.

Updated 2/7/2005.....
Added the Vitality% to the Adventure and Tradeskill but did not add the additional graphics introduced in the 2/1/2005 Patch that supported the new XP Bars with Vitality Display.

There is a seperate download that has the Additional Vitality Graphics in the XP Bar.

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.

Last edited by Humudce : 02-07-2005 at 05:21 PM.
Unread 02-23-2005, 09:28 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle

It's me again! Back to pester you into working harder and harder each time I come around...
Anyhow I was hoping you could *maybe* pretty please add the norrath day and maybe even year to the display with just Norrath time... because then I would love you so much more (in a heterosexual way, kind sir).