EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 12-05-2006, 07:00 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default New to Fetish, love the mod but I have a problem

Prior to Fetish I was using another UI from eq2interface that was working really well but when the expansion came out and there were issues with infocenter I decided to try something else and that was Fetish. Well now I'm loving this UI but I'm having some minor problems with it.
In both my persona bar and the exp box the numbers are squished together and hard to read. Actually the numbers on the persona bar wrap and I loose half the # in the lower half of the box. I am currently using a 1920 x 1200 screen size due to the fact that I play on a gaming laptop. Tried to take a screenshot of this and put a link from photobucket but it will not allow an image of that size to show what my problem is
But anyway is there anyway to make these boxes adjustable so that the #'s stretch out and are fully visable?
Unread 12-05-2006, 07:26 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Make sure you have the fonts included in the ZIp installed. If the are present, try this:

- open the FontArial14.xml and FontArial14T.xml files in Notepad
- change PointSize="13" to PointSize="12"

Another option is to try fideling with the in-game font settings. Somewhere in Game Options is a setting for smaller font that might do the trick.
Unread 12-05-2006, 08:15 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Thanks

Thanks Zonx I'll try that asap and hopefully that will work
Unread 12-05-2006, 08:31 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

If all else fails, there are plenty of stand alone stat strip and XP mods available that should drop right into Fetish without looking out of place.

Not sure why, but occasionally I do get reports of odd font behavior that leads me to believe not all monitors/graphics cards are rendering fonts the same size. This can cause problems where spacing is very tight to begin with.
Unread 12-05-2006, 08:35 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Worked perfect

Thanks again Zonx, that worked perfect, though I realized that the name of the other window that I needed to see better was the exp window once I changed the font name in that from the FontArielBold14T to FontAriel14T I could clearly see the exp numbers as well.
Unread 12-08-2006, 02:49 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

reminds me, for that bar is there a toggle set for it? reinstalled fetish after the expansion finally and it just seems to be... missing

seen it when it first loaded up then it poofed and i cant figure for the life of me where it went...

thx
Unread 12-08-2006, 03:18 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Start menu now includes most of the custom windows. Some also included in Persona Details button list. There's also a 3rd button for Personabar (the stat strip) in the titlebar of the Persona window.

This info is in the FAQ.