Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Unread 04-16-2005, 05:14 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger
If you mean to pipe the DPS stats into the game directly, Moor said that was a no-no in a PM to CSM's author. But really, *click*CTRL-V*enter* isn't all that hard after a fight to get the stats up for your group.

No, I mean to get the OnEvent CSM commands to go to the chat window, so that the CSM will then see them while it checks the logs.

From what I understand the commands work with marcros, but not with the OnEvent scrips.
Unread 04-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Steward of the Faithful
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmos
No, I mean to get the OnEvent CSM commands to go to the chat window, so that the CSM will then see them while it checks the logs.

From what I understand the commands work with marcros, but not with the OnEvent scrips.
Ah, I think someone is asking Aden to have it check for /ignore error messages, since those can be logged and won't spam any channels.
Unread 04-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Bellum Aeternus

Server: Unkown

Aden is adding support for configurable triggers, so we can use anything to send the messages to CSM.
Unread 05-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Bellum Aeternus

Server: Unkown

beta version 2
Attached Files
File Type: zip CSM.zip (9.7 KB, 645 views)
Unread 07-27-2005, 04:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

The modifications to the CSM for this custom UI interface are complete. Check the 2.5.2 release notes.

Also, since the program has changed since you wrote the interface, there are some items you need to add to make it really cool. Email me at [email protected] and we can go over them.

-Aden
Unread 07-27-2005, 05:36 PM
A Griffon

Server: Runnyeye

Kool

Nice one Aden... almost given up hope
Unread 08-02-2005, 01:31 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

csm 2.5.5 and betz 2 on ui, not workin for me on 8/1, didnt see any patch notes on login.

chat triggers
"/csm play" - doesnt work at all
"/csm play " - does work
"/csm play blah" - works great, can we get it to check id3 tags for this part to?

"/csm skip" - does nothing can we get a previous too?
"/csm unpause" - does nothing

and I was also looking into the /beginchatinput, but it makes me CTD on everything I try. I dont entirely understand the correct format for the onpress event would

beginchatinput=(/csm play) beginchatinput=(/csm play) be correct?

from playing with /beginchatinput ingame, it needs an extra return, but i dont even get "/csm play" into the inputbox.

something else I tried, puttin the mp3 buttons into the chat window, and using Parent.ChatInput.Text=/csm play
also never put anything into the chatbox, i tried .Activate, .Enable the chatbox also

*edit
ok i got
beginchatinput="/csm play" beginchatinput="/csm play "
to populate the mainchat text box, but I have to manually hit enter to make the command happen.

Last edited by nerasa : 08-02-2005 at 02:29 AM.
Unread 08-02-2005, 11:41 AM
A Griffon

Server: Runnyeye

Well I got sick of trying to make the damn buttons work as well at one stage I had 5 buttons all with variations of the same command... result was either nothing at all or the unknown command error (that looked promising) but the player still did not trigger
Unread 10-04-2005, 07:10 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Befallen

Any chance on getting this to work with the latest version of CSM?
Unread 11-26-2005, 06:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

This is a complete side note, but..anyone else not able to update CSM via autoupdate and/or not seeing their site? I go there now and see a blank page.

Oh, and as a developmental note: I'm not really into XML or UI modding or whatever, but.. had anyone thought to look at the onpress commands for the socials UI window for inspiration?

What I mean is: Do the onclicks for emote icons in the socials window cause you to just plain do the action, or does it actually type /dance or /wave or whatever into your chat for you behind the scenes (like inputting it directly to the server)? If it does the latter, you could theoretically duplicate the code and have your own UI buttons type stuff like /csm play, right? Unless that one issue before of not having spaces applies here somehow, too.

Again, not a programmer really (took one VB and one C++ class), but it would seem to make sense. I wouldn't know where to look in the XML files, so I couldn't look at this myself. *shrug*