EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 11-22-2004, 01:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Health/Target bar size

I doubt this is possible but I will try anyway. I find myself having to run the game and my desktop background in 1280x960 in order to fit everything on my screen...still with a lot of widescreen panel. I was curious if it was possible to change the size of the health and target bar to a bit bigger size...as with this resolution they are tiny and cant easily catch my eye.
Unread 11-22-2004, 04:11 PM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Easily done. Biggest problem will actually be moving all the @#$% Concentration icons to make room. How big do you want them?

I'm attaching the current build of my MookUI, it's got selfhealth, selfpower, and targethealth bars that are 8 pixels high with current/max and % overlayed. Give it a whirl and let me know if you need them bigger or the text removed or anything.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MookUI_beta1.zip (13.5 KB, 301 views)
Unread 11-22-2004, 08:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default .

I like so far, the text in the bar is nice but it seems to take over a bit too much of the viewing bubble, possible to get it a bit bigger, or take out the hp/hp number so it can be seen a bit easier...if this stuff is easy enough for an idiot to change lemme know =)
Unread 11-23-2004, 12:12 AM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Some of it's easy, some of it's a pain in the butt.

Here's a version without the curr/max and % text on the bars. Just drop it in the MookUI folder. If you compare it to the old one you can see that it's just some Text tags removed.

If you want the % back in... well, take the first step and copy it back in. Don't be afraid to start poking around and messing with stuff, that's how I got started, and you can always run the patcher and revert back to the default UI if you break anything. Go on, it's empowering.

(I'm probably going to take a break from the modding for a while, but Ellyana is working on some big gauges here: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419 )
Attached Files
File Type: zip MookUI_beta1_notext.zip (2.2 KB, 311 views)