EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-08-2007, 11:06 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Is it possible to Add another button next to the cure buttons?

I've searched all over the forums and looked for a while online trying to find a way to do this so I appologize if this has been asked before.

As a Necromancer, the only cure button i actively use is cure arcane, but it's very nice to be able to see who needs cured or whatever in case I need to pass the info on to the healer that doesnt have such a spiffy UI Anyways, my problem lies in handing out hearts to people, having to target them and cast the spell in the middle of combat is sometimes trying to say the least. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to add 1 more button at the end of the group cure buttons that I could click to summon someone heart. Also if I could do the same to my player window so I could summon myself a heart quickly that would also be great. I swear I saw somewhere how to modify the current buttons, but I really dont want to give up the ability to see who needs cured, even if I cant cure them myself.

I realize that every time i level up and get a new heart spell I will probably need to modify the XML in one way or another, but thats not a big deal.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Oh and BTW. GM9 this UI is amazing. I've tried them all, but once I found yours, I have never looked back Very nice work.

Last edited by simon021 : 07-08-2007 at 11:09 AM.
Unread 07-14-2007, 04:02 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...ForNecros.html