EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 06-17-2009, 01:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Default Dropdown for Personabar

Hey sorry if this documentation is already listed on the site but I was not able to dig it up. What I am wanting to do is default the dropdown on the personabar so that it is not always be on 'Melee' by default, as most of my chars are spellcasters.

I am very familiar with XML technology although I did not see any documentation on what possible properties for the elements can be defined, such as this default view. Is this currently possible and if so perhaps you can enlighten me and/or provide me with the docs that have all the possible properties for each element?

I have seen some docs here on the site with limited information such as this, but nothing comprehensive.

Thanks in advance!
Unread 06-17-2009, 04:23 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

In the Everquest II directory you'll find a UIBuilder.zip.

In that zip is the SOE tool for UI authoring and a word doc outlining most of the objects and attributes.

The doc is very old, was never particularly complete or detailed, and the environment has been extended since it was written.

Really the best source of object and attribute info is from within the UIBuilder tool. You can find info for getting started with UIBuilder in the general FAQ on this site. The dev forums on this site have a lot of good info, but you have to search for what you need.

Anyway... in the _Fetish_mainhud_personabar.xml you find an object named StatsDropdownbox. Add the following attribute value pair...
SelectedItemIndex="2".

Add Visibile="false" to the Page named "Melee".
Set the page named "Spells" to Visible="True".
Unread 06-17-2009, 08:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks a lot that did the trick and gave me a great resource for the rest of my tweaks Cheers!