EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > UI Developer Discussion

Unread 05-30-2007, 12:23 PM
A Grove Wisp
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Question Question if this is possible

Hi, Im kinda new to doing custom interfaces, played a little with adding ones other people have made. But now I was thinking of attempting my first interface piece but before I began I wanted to see if it was possible to do what I wanted.

Heres the deal I have pretty much used up all hotbars for various things, attacks, crafting recipes for orders, harvest tools, various in combat charms, etc etc..

What I would like to do is take the EQII button and add the equivilant of like 6 hotbars to the right side of it and put all my fighting ability icons and charms in them. I dont need the keyboard shortcut access as i use mouse for those. Is this possible and is it hard to do for someone whos never done this before? Thanks!
Unread 05-30-2007, 09:54 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Lucan DLere

No, that wouldn't be too hard to do. They could be made as just buttons.

Buttons wouldn't have all the features that icons in the hotbars do though. They wouldn't show any shading for out-of-range or reuse timers or any tooltips etc. You should try adding just one button to see if it's going to work how you want.
Unread 05-30-2007, 11:08 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle

I managed to duplicate the Autoattack and Ranged Attack buttons as Icons and they seem to have the features as the normal ones, however yea I cant seem to duplicate the spells in the same spot i did " command attack " and " command ranged_attack ". I think that may pose a problem if i cant see reuse timers tho.. will never know when i can use except for clicking and hope will play with it and see.. thanks!