EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 11-22-2005, 12:32 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Ok files attached:

Screeny of my setup, my ini file to get it that layout. Also, I use the Alt target window, and the alt inventory one too. Also is my notes page with more useful notes on it. Finally my bag mod which was Az somethings from ages ago, plus a screeny of erm a screen with my bags and inventory open!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000012.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	4130  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000011.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	249.5 KB
ID:	4132  
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml (10.8 KB, 195 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_notes.xml (83.8 KB, 216 views)
File Type: zip oasis_gnoggin_eq2_uisettings.zip (1.8 KB, 179 views)
Unread 11-22-2005, 12:50 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

oks thanks, Got them in the next update for you
Unread 11-23-2005, 07:23 AM
A Griffon

Righto ta!

Just as a note, I always have to Alt-C when I log in to get the power bar and element from the top back. Twice. Works tho, doesnt bother me just info for other people who use this.
Unread 11-25-2005, 07:22 PM
A Griffon

Oks Hoggy I'll look into that next m8,

There is an update I will post maybe tomorrow... main things being the target windows and also cleaned up a few details in other windows....

Madhog got me hooked on this transparent bs type UI now lol so I been making the view's better when you have the windows set to that style etc

EDIT

Madhog, I just taken a look actualy... and are you using the windows from the alt false inv folder I have in the download now? ... If not could you try them please especialy the clock if nothing else as that one is the trigger for the other 2 windows....

If you are using that one and you still need to toggle alt+c then I will change the code a bit for you to test again oks?

Last edited by Laffs : 11-25-2005 at 07:28 PM.
Unread 11-25-2005, 08:38 PM
A Griffon

Yes Im using 2.7, the one thats up atm and have to Alt-C

So does me missus.

*giggle*
Unread 11-25-2005, 09:54 PM
A Griffon

And you are using the files out of the alt folder I take it?

If so then maybe they chanced the toggle so you dont have to code it twice for it to work .. so I will take part out and see what happens then lol

For now just keep hitting alt+c mate for the missus , b4 she sees the screen I dont want / need her on me case as well lol ... You can sort out that yourself lol
Unread 11-26-2005, 05:44 AM
A Griffon

Yeah we using the alt folder, but honestly, we are ok Alt-C'ing, it aint a hassle, just log in, alt-c twice, jobs a goodun!
Unread 11-27-2005, 05:01 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Pet Target Window

The Laffs Lite is a sweet interface but I am having an issue with the target/pet window. When I enable the frame on the window and I have an active pet it displays the pet health perfectly but when I target somthing else my Pets health is hidden. You can see the very top of the the bar but you are unable to tell whe the pets health is without highlighting the pet. i have screenshots if needed.

Thanks
Unread 11-27-2005, 07:37 PM
A Griffon

Oks... I set a few new commands into that view give this a try please

Also this is part of the new target window I have done (yes it kinnda looks the same at first .. but both the con versions are set out the same way and been cleaned up... Also when they fix the effects for the detailed con view then it should look sweet for both , Implied target has been done as well but that one will be in with my next update.. along with a few other stuff that has been tweeked as well )

Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_target.xml (24.9 KB, 210 views)
Unread 11-27-2005, 10:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Target

Laff your the man that works perfect

Thanks
Unread 11-28-2005, 08:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhog
Who's the daddy!
You da daddy!

Unread 11-28-2005, 08:40 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffs
Still working on that exp bar likes.... Just resize it down and move the inv window back into place nothing is jacked.
Ohh, I see... the xp bar is supposed to look like that.

As for "jacked", I use it affectionately. ~huggles~ Kudos on the patience, as I'd be telling 8 pages of yippers to go pound sand by now.
Unread 11-30-2005, 07:36 PM
A Griffon

LU17 is helpful heh. Tells you that the personae window and hotbars arent working properly. They seem ok tbh, suspect the hotbars is a resizing issue, and the personae is probably missing some info.

Should make troubleshooting easier in the future tho!
Unread 11-30-2005, 08:24 PM
A Griffon

No lol just more work to update version numbers with stuff that already works the way I see it likes

As for hotbars bah no ned to resize i done that allredy lol .... persona erm well yeh theer is somthing missing I know but dont recall what atm ... gimmie a break im old as well lol ..
Unread 12-01-2005, 04:53 PM
A Griffon

Not sure cos obviously I aint seen it, but listening to guildies talking I think the thing missing from the personae window is actual numbers on the factions bit.
Unread 12-02-2005, 09:01 PM
A Griffon

Yes thats all on that window. I deleted the one outa my UI folder and using the default one. Tbh I cant see any difference between your one and the default one! Except of course the default one works and lists factions numerically too /giggle
Unread 12-03-2005, 07:57 AM
A Griffon

All I did with the default one was make the titlebar transparent and move the close button etc down into the main window... There's not much that actualy needs doing to the other windows now likes... The color is basicly the same and the style as well now so it all kinnda fits in well

Going to have updates on this today likes.. Target windows hotbar etc
Unread 12-03-2005, 10:08 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

OK, a couple of stupid questions here.

1. What does alt-c originally do in default keys? I have remapped almost all my keys.

2. The stats, the frame and the blue background are all transparent untill after I mouse over them. I try to adjust the window settings but they show that they should be showing at all times. Help!
Unread 12-04-2005, 06:44 AM
A Griffon

Alt c is the compass.

Second question laffs will say read the help file but, Im helpful! Just adjust the properties of the window, you will find by default its set to transparent, and when you mouse over it, its not. So change background to full on normal and mouseover, and jobs a goodun!
Unread 12-04-2005, 06:47 AM
A Griffon

Erm Alt c might be the clock, its one or the other!
Unread 12-04-2005, 08:31 AM
A Griffon

Yeh alt+c is the compass but that also triggers my clock... As before the past few updates the clock was never set to load/show by SoE so it had to be forced by another window that was...

Target windows working oks for you lot?
You lot like the new exp window?
Unread 12-04-2005, 07:29 PM
A Griffon

Target window is fab!

Totally forgot to change to the old exp window at first too, put up with that new one for 30 mins, logged out, got old one again! Hehe, just looks too busy to me, other one, the older one, is fab tho.
Unread 12-04-2005, 07:55 PM
A Griffon

Ty

Pleased you like the newish target windows.. Alough it dont look like it I spent along time on getting them to work and look as intended

As for the exp window.. I still like my old one as well but wanted to try somthing with more clear info so to speak and dont think I have it quite right as yet.. Still pondering over that one a bit..

Also I am going to reduce the size of the icons in the effects window since it just wont play ball and resize when its surposed to to show the extra effects... Now thats down to how SoE numbers effects when they is cast..

EG effect 1 is not always 1 if you cast it say 5 times in same zone and nothing else it will become effect 5 but will be in slot one if you dont have anyother effects on you.. etc etc .... Soon as you zone and recast it will become effect 1 again..

There is alot more to it than that but basicly thats about it ... Hence I can set a trigger for effect 24 to automaticly resize the damn window as effect 24 could be only in slot 4 therefore it thinks the window dont need a resize as its big enough /sigh

Anyways I'm reducing icon sizes in there... And will place the old one in the alt folder.. Just in case they too small for you Madhog my friend

P.s... Madhog, What would be what you would consider to be an ideal EXP window set-up based on either the 2 versions we have or somthing else??
Unread 12-05-2005, 12:10 PM
A Griffon

Erm seriously, I love the alt exp window, its got everything on it I need to see, its easy to click between the adventure, crafting and guild exp. Its fab.

Only things I really dislike are the start button element, I REALLY dont see why the map and the socials icons are on it, I hit my mouse side button for map or press M, and press O for socials. If they were removed and the entire element sized horizontally so it matched the exp window, would be fab for me. I seem to remember when you did a horizontal one tho, the actual EQ button went all strange.

Other thing is, bags. I love the style of my bags but am finding now that with large bags, and 24 slot boxes in the bank, my screen is full when I got em all opened.

Minor niggles tho, nothing that bothers me, rest of it I love.

Good work my stroppy friend!
Unread 12-05-2005, 06:07 PM
A Griffon

Stroppy lmao

Oks Madhog take a look at this startbutton then m8 pls
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml (17.0 KB, 204 views)