Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 04-04-2007, 01:03 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by valesai
The harvest icon is still there. On the middle row of it is the 3rd one over.

Val
Heh next time I'll make sure to point out which locator I was referring to. I meant the window locator. I got it fixed. Startmenu referred to inventory.locator but inventory locator didn't reference the include. Harvest window is a referrence. I think I saw fetish bring up a bar that made having hotbar buttons unneeded. I will work on what I can as I learn how to write my own stuff. I would love to see some alternative bar graphics such as those used in t_styles.

Great UI btw just lacked a bit of my desire of eyecandy lol
Unread 04-04-2007, 06:24 PM
A Griffon

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowaubeth
Heh next time I'll make sure to point out which locator I was referring to. I meant the window locator. I got it fixed. Startmenu referred to inventory.locator but inventory locator didn't reference the include. Harvest window is a referrence. I think I saw fetish bring up a bar that made having hotbar buttons unneeded. I will work on what I can as I learn how to write my own stuff. I would love to see some alternative bar graphics such as those used in t_styles.

Great UI btw just lacked a bit of my desire of eyecandy lol
By all means send me some screenies, I'd be more than happy to take a look at them. =]

Val

C R A - B R I G A D E 3 - R A I D L E A D E R - [DoV Kill List] | [App To Join]

EliteUI

Don't forget to add me to your favorite Mod's list!
Unread 04-08-2007, 09:01 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by valesai
I run at 1280x1024. The bulk of compilation is from Fetish Nightfall, not sure if its made to be adjusted or not. What resolution do you need?
Usually I'm running a bit higher than that, but my main screen is out for repairs so I'm running 1280x1024 theese days..

Any chance you can make this in 1600x1024 ?
If so I will try it out and probally keep it when my screen gets back..

Thnx
Unread 04-08-2007, 03:51 PM
A Griffon

Default Patch 040807 Avail for download

Patch 040807 Avail for download.

Whats New With Version 040807P (SoE Patch #31/32) - Updates/Changes
------------------------------------------------------------------
- By popular demand I have reverted back to the simple EliteXP window
-- Which fixed a bug in disabling xp, and removed the combined player health/power with the xp window

Val

EliteUI

Unread 04-13-2007, 03:49 AM
A Griffon

I have a problem with the in-game browser with this UI..

I cant log in on anything from it, wont let me change the collums I need to put name and password in.

Something you can fix ?

Other than that, love it, happy I changed

Still looking for the 1600x1024 .ini tho
Unread 04-13-2007, 11:00 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dechau View Post
I have a problem with the in-game browser with this UI..

I cant log in on anything from it, wont let me change the collums I need to put name and password in.

Something you can fix ?

Other than that, love it, happy I changed

Still looking for the 1600x1024 .ini tho
Hmmm wasn't aware of a problem with the browser. Will get back to you on that after work. ;-]

EliteUI

Unread 04-17-2007, 04:00 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by valesai View Post
Hmmm wasn't aware of a problem with the browser. Will get back to you on that after work. ;-]
This is still a problem for me, As a raidleader I often log on to guild dkp side to see how many dkp ppl have, but I cant go there anymore as I cant log in.

It still wont let me change from username to password box
Unread 04-17-2007, 10:54 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dechau View Post
This is still a problem for me, As a raidleader I often log on to guild dkp side to see how many dkp ppl have, but I cant go there anymore as I cant log in.

It still wont let me change from username to password box
I am going to be replacing the Fetish version of the broswer window with Mart's Tabbed Browser in the next release of the Compilation. Unless I can find another more to my liking. For the time being you can add that browser yourself, or remove the file eq2ui_mainhud_browser.xml from your EliteUI folder to revert back to the default window.

EliteUI

Unread 04-26-2007, 07:07 AM
A Griffon

I'll have a LU34 update soon... =]

Val

EliteUI

Unread 04-26-2007, 01:57 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default can't get it to work

After installing, uninstalling 20 or so times I have 2 problems. First I don't get any message the first time it loads about importing UI settings. second the Options screen is blank, there are no options just a thing that says Tab. So what am I doing wrong? Looks like a real cool UI if I could get it to work.
Unread 04-28-2007, 01:18 AM
A Griffon

Default GU34 Uploaded...

((EliteUI - A Fetish Nightfall Compilation))
Patch 34 Compliant - 042707 Release
Full Installation Package of over 20 Interface pieces spanning 13 EQ2Interface authors!

Updated... Enjoy!

(Might be a delay in posting for verification by the host)

EliteUI

Unread 04-28-2007, 01:26 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schondra View Post
After installing, uninstalling 20 or so times I have 2 problems. First I don't get any message the first time it loads about importing UI settings. second the Options screen is blank, there are no options just a thing that says Tab. So what am I doing wrong? Looks like a real cool UI if I could get it to work.
As the post above yours stated an update was in the works for the items that were broken with LU34. Please download the newest version and install it.

Check the installation.txt file and it will tell you what you need to do to properly install the ui so that the import ui settings window pops up.

EliteUI

Unread 05-18-2007, 04:25 AM
A Griffon

Default Please fix

I love this UI and the latest feature rocked until I noticed this:

copied from comments

A lot of good this does. The first time you load it you get the normal 3 target bars and the player window, After you log out you no longer get your target bars. Also you broke again with the the window locator function. Seems this is a regular thing with breaking the ui that worked with an intial realease. I've only found fetish to be consistant with the features they state. How would I fix this issue and get all windows showing the way its meant because I spend nearly 2 hours of my gaming time redoing UI after patching with these patchs.

Seems once you change opactity or the bars it uses or move it it won't load when you camp and relog. At least for me
Unread 05-18-2007, 09:26 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowaubeth View Post

copied from comments

A lot of good this does. The first time you load it you get the normal 3 target bars and the player window, After you log out you no longer get your target bars. Also you broke again with the the window locator function. Seems this is a regular thing with breaking the ui that worked with an intial realease. I've only found fetish to be consistant with the features they state. How would I fix this issue and get all windows showing the way its meant because I spend nearly 2 hours of my gaming time redoing UI after patching with these patchs.

Seems once you change opactity or the bars it uses or move it it won't load when you camp and relog. At least for me
When the servers come back up I'll see if I can duplicate what you describe. Before each release and/or patch I myself check game windows and such to make sure everything is working properly. I also have several people I rely on to help test in a sort of beta fashion to iron out any bugs before I make an official release.

That being said, while the Compilation itself is based-around Fetish Nightfall being it's base, the recent patch had nothing whatsoever to do with the locator window. I and my testing crew have used the locator extensively, I can't answer, at this time, why you are having issues with it.

The Fetish player window and the targeting center are tied together. if you are having trouble with the targeting center not showing do the keyboard shortcut to open/close the player window. I believe it is ALT-U. The targeting window will show on_hide and on_show.

Have you done any modification to the compilation at all? Added any other pieces to it? Taken something out?

Anybody else having these issues?

EliteUI

Last edited by valesai : 05-18-2007 at 09:31 AM.
Unread 05-18-2007, 09:51 AM
A Griffon

Quote:

copied from comments

Servers are back up.

I tested the Locator function with several windows, moving them around and resizing them. No issues.

I did as you said with the playertarget window. Reloaded the game. No issues. I forced it hidden with /hide_window then did the in game function ALT-U for the normal player window, as it is tied to that. It came right back. I will ask my team to do the same. In short, I am not able to duplicate what you are experiencing.

EliteUI

Last edited by valesai : 05-18-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Unread 05-18-2007, 10:35 AM
A Griffon

Thanks vals. Can you use the EQ button and go up to Locator and click and see if you get that to popup please. to the best "best of my knowledge" I made no changes to the files. I did add Himay 3 bar xp window thats it. I will see what happens with alt-u

BTW did read how my post sounded. So

I LOVE THIS UI and the work is great. Didn't mean for me to sound like ya didn't know what you were doing. I don't want to change to another just to have to iron out issues again. Keep up the mods.
Unread 05-18-2007, 10:51 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Thanks vals. Can you use the EQ button and go up to Locator and click and see if you get that to popup please. to the best "best of my knowledge" I made no changes to the files. I did add Himay 3 bar xp window thats it. I will see what happens with alt-u

BTW did read how my post sounded. So

I LOVE THIS UI and the work is great. Didn't mean for me to sound like ya didn't know what you were doing. I don't want to change to another just to have to iron out issues again. Keep up the mods.
Yes, I tested the Locator function thru the EQ2 button window. It's popping up and fully working.

Without knowing the install proceedures for Himay's xp window I can't imagine it would affect the Locator, but stranger things have happened.

EliteUI

Unread 05-18-2007, 02:12 PM
A Brown Bear

Default 3 target bars

I had the same issue as was described...after installing the UI and playing once normally, after logging out and back on the next day, the 3 target bars disappeared. Going into the options and unchecking the "keep main HUD windows visible" I was able to alt-u and they came back.

After doing the alt-u I logged completely out of the game several times and the window stayed this time.
Unread 05-18-2007, 10:16 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonglumHMV View Post
I had the same issue as was described...after installing the UI and playing once normally, after logging out and back on the next day, the 3 target bars disappeared. Going into the options and unchecking the "keep main HUD windows visible" I was able to alt-u and they came back.

After doing the alt-u I logged completely out of the game several times and the window stayed this time.
It acts much like the Control Center in that respect then. I'll add it to the Troubleshooting document for future reference. Simple fix. =]

Val

EliteUI

Unread 05-18-2007, 10:45 PM
A Griffon

lol yeah I got that working and for some unknown reason the problem with the locator window when I did a restore in system restore because of a different issue.I haven't changed ui files but when I restored this it started working like it did before, wierd because EQ2 also acted like it has never been installed and made me setup the account again.

The restore was one from 3 days ago. So to make it short I think I should check harddrive for possible pending crash or reg files for bad keys. All is working like a charm now except Windows VISTA upgrade keeps crashing on me when loading EQ2 well EQ2 keeps crashing that is under vista ultimate. I haven't figured out whats going on with it yet.
Unread 05-26-2007, 05:29 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Exclamation patch 35

hey I love eliteui.. but w/ the new patch I can't use lfg.. any way you could fix this .. I tried one someone else suggested and it SUCKS.. I miss eliteui!! I'll keep watching for one that's patch 35 compliant .. it will make me very happy
Unread 05-26-2007, 06:46 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by djshimy View Post
hey I love eliteui.. but w/ the new patch I can't use lfg.. any way you could fix this .. I tried one someone else suggested and it SUCKS.. I miss eliteui!! I'll keep watching for one that's patch 35 compliant .. it will make me very happy
I won't use anything but elite. Although a bit modded with a couple windows. To get the lfg working and create guild I guess add these 2 lines just before </page> in eq2ui_mainhud.xml in your elite directory.

<include>eq2ui_mainhud_guildcreation.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_lfg.xml</include>

works like a charm. Be sure to use notepad or could have problems.

Last edited by Papabard : 05-26-2007 at 06:47 PM. Reason: forgot tag
Unread 05-26-2007, 07:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default thanks

TY!! ya the /lfg thing wasn't working so I took some idiots advice and put in a new one.. I couldn't even see my group window with it.. and nothing I tried would bring it up.. plus I just like this ui and am comfortable with it..
thanks again
Unread 05-26-2007, 10:25 PM
A Griffon

Yeah sorry guys =]

I meant to post that fix for ya on these forums. An update is in the works. I have been focused on adding a click-to-cast raid and group window as well as some other things and it slipped my mind. =p

Update soon.

Val

EliteUI

Unread 05-26-2007, 11:53 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by valesai View Post
Yeah sorry guys =]

I meant to post that fix for ya on these forums. An update is in the works. I have been focused on adding a click-to-cast raid and group window as well as some other things and it slipped my mind. =p

Update soon.

Val
Woot can't wait btw I've added files to my version. basically browser, himays 3 bar xp and quest helper as well as the target ring. gonna start working on my own one of these days but can't see myself using anything but this. Maybe you would consider xp window such as himays and btw the last patch is awesome too bad all player windows didn't use new name :P