EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 05-01-2005, 10:04 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye
Default More Updates!

The effects window now has a switch on it that will toggle the window from 1 row deep to 2 rows deep so all the buffs are displayed when you guys are raiding now.

The little window that displays your inventory slots now has a toggle (at the far left) that will change the slots that you can see from

View 1 = Ammo, Ranged, Pri, Sec, Act slot1, Inv slot 0, Inv slot 1
View 2 = Ammo, Inv 0,1,2,3,4,5 (the original set up)

This should makes things a bit easier for you guys, Me's on a toggle button spree at the moment besides it gives you things to click on whilst sat at the ent to some dungeon LFG for hours on end hehe

Unread 05-01-2005, 04:25 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unkown

Hey Laffs, I was lookin at the frame DDS files of this mod, and I was wondering if I could do an alt image style based off of the ReVert theme I'm working on.
Unread 05-01-2005, 09:26 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_roenfanz
Hey Laffs, I was lookin at the frame DDS files of this mod, and I was wondering if I could do an alt image style based off of the ReVert theme I'm working on.
Kool would be interesting to see that when you get it done
Unread 05-03-2005, 02:35 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffs
Kool would be interesting to see that when you get it done
BLECH!! I thought that I could simply alter the perdi DDS file. Heh. Not so much. Plus when I loaded the UI to test in game, stuff was all messed up (and YES, i did use the included eq2.ini. For example, the stats, er, "bar" had only the left half with a background. The right side (i know different window) was totally clear. I should have taken a screenie of it, but I was too perturbed by the mess (that I prolly made) that I didn't stay on at all. Is it possible I can get a file of how the bachgrounds are supposed to look, integrated together? Would really make the style alot easier for me. Only need the backgrounds I guess. Such a daunting task, dunno how you can manage ^_^
Unread 05-03-2005, 09:38 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
BLECH!! I thought that I could simply alter the perdi DDS file. Heh. Not so much. Plus when I loaded the UI to test in game, stuff was all messed up (and YES, i did use the included eq2.ini. For example, the stats, er, "bar" had only the left half with a background. The right side (i know different window) was totally clear. I should have taken a screenie of it, but I was too perturbed by the mess (that I prolly made) that I didn't stay on at all. Is it possible I can get a file of how the bachgrounds are supposed to look, integrated together? Would really make the style alot easier for me. Only need the backgrounds I guess. Such a daunting task, dunno how you can manage ^_^
Hehehe...... Well all the backgrounds in the top and bottom windows just move along the perdi dss file where one source rec ends the next window source rec begins....
As for stuff like the chat window etc having a dark area for the txt display etc that is just a file called perdihole and somtimes holefill all it is realy is a diff opacity overlay.

Does that help any?

*EDIT* also what is displayed in the windows depends on your frame and titlebar settings also, so if you think you have lost somthing try that.

Last edited by Laffs : 05-03-2005 at 09:41 AM.
Unread 05-03-2005, 10:05 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nagafen

Hi laffs, very nice mod you have done. I'm enjoying it a lot. Only a question, how can i integrate eq2maps on it?
Thank you in advance

EDIT: Ok, i just installed eq2map inside the directory and it works. Nice.

Last edited by Riven : 05-03-2005 at 10:13 AM.
Unread 05-03-2005, 10:33 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riven
Hi laffs, very nice mod you have done. I'm enjoying it a lot. Only a question, how can i integrate eq2maps on it?
Thank you in advance

EDIT: Ok, i just installed eq2map inside the directory and it works. Nice.
Kool... it is intended to work with eq2 map mod.. The little <map> button I have will pull up the mini map for you.. usefull when running around some dungeon where you need to see where your going and also as much of the play area as possible... If only to see what mob is going to punch holes in your char next lol.

Unread 05-03-2005, 02:25 PM
A Brown Bear

All is working fine, only one minor annoyance. When I hit the bags button, only 5 appears, the sixth is put over another one. A friend tried it with 5 bags and 4 appear and the fifth over another one. Can you tell me what can I do to fix this please?
Unread 05-03-2005, 02:34 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
All is working fine, only one minor annoyance. When I hit the bags button, only 5 appears, the sixth is put over another one. A friend tried it with 5 bags and 4 appear and the fifth over another one. Can you tell me what can I do to fix this please?
Yeh Re-arrange your bags hehe

All the button does is send the command to /toggle bags thats all
Unread 05-03-2005, 03:11 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Hehehe...... Well all the backgrounds in the top and bottom windows just move along the perdi dss file where one source rec ends the next window source rec begins....
As for stuff like the chat window etc having a dark area for the txt display etc that is just a file called perdihole and somtimes holefill all it is realy is a diff opacity overlay.

Does that help any?

*EDIT* also what is displayed in the windows depends on your frame and titlebar settings also, so if you think you have lost somthing try that.
LOL, somehow, my perdition graphics got chopped in half. Very annoying. Reintalling UI haha
Unread 05-03-2005, 03:14 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Yeh Re-arrange your bags hehe

All the button does is send the command to /toggle bags thats all
I installed latest bag mod file and worked. Could I broke something or is it fine?
Unread 05-03-2005, 03:20 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
I installed latest bag mod file and worked. Could I broke something or is it fine?
It will be fine
Unread 05-03-2005, 03:24 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
It will be fine
Thank you very much... and nice job have you done with this interface
Unread 05-03-2005, 05:00 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
LOL, somehow, my perdition graphics got chopped in half. Very annoying. Reintalling UI haha
So I took a screenshot in game, and did some splicing of possible window resizing. Its not exactly ideal, but what do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	resize.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	345.4 KB
ID:	2575  

Last edited by dc_roenfanz : 05-03-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Unread 05-03-2005, 08:40 PM
A Griffon

I think Ms Paint sucks hehehe...

Anyways shouldnt be to hard to do that likes, But I have noticed you aint got the latest DL of the UI bud , Maybe you should work with that one ?

If I can assist you in anyway as to what you plan on doing just give me a shout tis np
Unread 05-03-2005, 09:01 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
I think Ms Paint sucks hehehe...

Anyways shouldnt be to hard to do that likes, But I have noticed you aint got the latest DL of the UI bud , Maybe you should work with that one ?

If I can assist you in anyway as to what you plan on doing just give me a shout tis np
lol that was actually PS 7, i couldnt get the stupid draw line command to work, so i had to resort to pensil. haha

I downloaded it the other day, like yesterday or the day before i thought. Maybe i goofed though. haha. will re download.
Unread 05-03-2005, 10:28 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
lol that was actually PS 7, i couldnt get the stupid draw line command to work, so i had to resort to pensil. haha

I downloaded it the other day, like yesterday or the day before i thought. Maybe i goofed though. haha. will re download.
Lmao and I thought my grafix efforts was bad in PSP7 lol , maybe you should use ms paint hehhe j/k
Unread 05-03-2005, 11:38 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Lmao and I thought my grafix efforts was bad in PSP7 lol , maybe you should use ms paint hehhe j/k
shaddup i was bein speedy. You'd prolly be a lot better at PS if you didnt keep one below the desk alla time ^_^

So here is a quick smooth grey remake i did to most of the perdigraphic.

I only did this for experimentation purposes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	smooth grey.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	292.7 KB
ID:	2576  
Unread 05-04-2005, 10:03 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I am having a problem with the group window now since the last patch, seems like it isnt l filling up the bars like the target window wasnt before the fix. Is anyone else having this problem?
Unread 05-04-2005, 10:25 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashly
I am having a problem with the group window now since the last patch, seems like it isnt l filling up the bars like the target window wasnt before the fix. Is anyone else having this problem?
Me on it , its to do with the page placement.. I think I got it fixed now .. but need to get a group to verify it proper lol
Unread 05-04-2005, 10:29 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
shaddup i was bein speedy. You'd prolly be a lot better at PS if you didnt keep one below the desk alla time ^_^

So here is a quick smooth grey remake i did to most of the perdigraphic.

I only did this for experimentation purposes
Lmao... But I though Psp was just for viewing.... erm well oks we wont go into that lol.....

Yeh the gray you got looks good not as good as the other "shapes" me been looking at but, for a background on a UI yeh kool
Unread 05-04-2005, 10:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for the fast response Laffs and great UI. Keep it up
Unread 05-04-2005, 11:00 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Lmao... But I though Psp was just for viewing.... erm well oks we wont go into that lol.....

Yeh the gray you got looks good not as good as the other "shapes" me been looking at but, for a background on a UI yeh kool
HAHAHAHA. He said "shapes"

Bad Laffs, Bad!!!
Unread 05-05-2005, 06:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Befallen

It seems that the Target window is bugged, the health bar/mana bars using 1/4 space privided.
Unread 05-05-2005, 07:09 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default New User of UI

I am very new to the UI crowd and was just looking for a little guidance. I have the UI loaded but I am wondering what /show cmd's I need to use to setup my UI like first SS on the download page; i.e. CSM with MP3, con 5 block, etc. I have tried searching for the cmd's but to avail Thank you in advance for the help.