EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 08-21-2010, 01:03 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

v1.4 is now approved. For those that were still having map issues, let me know if this version fixes them.
Author -Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator
Lead Programmer for EQ2U
Unread 08-21-2010, 02:28 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx View Post
RE Inventory: using /show_window Inventory.Inventory brings up the old window, but the icon data is dead, so its useless. The "I" keybind for Inventory no longer functions and was removed from the Options window.

So no, we can't continue to use the separate Inventory window. Don't ask me why SOE couldn't just leave the old window in place for those that wanted to stick with it.
what would really be great, is if you could use the "talk to rothgar"-section in here to ask to get the "old" inventory window filled with data to be still useable. its not that this would confuse those casual players theyre apparently trying to attract with these eq2x-changes because the window would still be invisible to anyone that does not have "show_inventory yadda" bound to whatever key he likes

Last edited by karlheinz : 08-21-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Unread 08-21-2010, 08:40 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethdlr View Post
This was posted on the forums about an hour ago:

Not sure if that's what's causing your problems or not but it does seem as though something isn't quite working as intended.
Ahh, yes exactly the problem... Thanks for the quote from the official forums... Guess I will continue to ss each level until they get it fixed, I image it wont take them long as this is a heavy hit to people not as experienced to the game as some... again, thx for the heads up...
Unread 08-22-2010, 07:01 AM
A Weald Wolf

btw, any way to directly apply the performance profiles that used to reside within the eq2 start button? talking about the infocenter\miscellany\displayprofiles\ things here

always having trouble translating actual file names to ingame's /show_window syntax
Unread 08-22-2010, 10:43 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Version 11.6 released.

Unfortunately I did not have time to implement a replacement for the performance and volume settings, but it should be easy enough to port the old window to a custom window opened by the new Launcher.

For now, you should be able to manually open the old window with the following
Code:
/show_window MainHUD.StartButton
Caps matter

You can also save/load your own performance settings via the buttons at the bottom of GameOptions.

And for yet another alternative, the stock Fetish performance settings can be found in the Infocenter.
Unread 08-22-2010, 10:57 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Nagafen

ok i got that but when i click on the EQII button nothing work , they dont open a window for the option..
Unread 08-22-2010, 11:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

My map still doesnt work and I can't seem to get to my character equipment screen either. I had to go back and use the bandaid that was created yesterday to get the other things to work. I some how got my map to work yesterday but now its broken again.
Unread 08-22-2010, 12:29 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Version 11.6 released.

Unfortunately I did not have time to implement a replacement for the performance and volume settings, but it should be easy enough to port the old window to a custom window opened by the new Launcher.
Updated to the new 11.6 ; however, I dont have a start button at all, is there a way to display the new one? I can get along (still using the ` from the bandaid options to bring up the GameMenu, but ultimately I use that for another game feature, so would appreciate any guidance anyone has to display the new 11.6 start button...
Unread 08-22-2010, 12:43 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Version 11.6 released.

For now, you should be able to manually open the old window with the following
Code:
/show_window MainHUD.StartButton
Caps matter

You can also save/load your own performance settings via the buttons at the bottom of GameOptions.

And for yet another alternative, the stock Fetish performance settings can be found in the Infocenter.
i have tried using this code ingame with no luck at all at getting my start button visible
Unread 08-22-2010, 01:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I was able to enter the code to see the start button, but when I hit the eq2 button no menu pops up... I know i am close lol
the map works great and all my settings are awesome though... any suggestions?
Unread 08-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Standard map is working fine for me. The minimap seems to have a bug however; in zones with no map, the "There is no map" appearance displays and the large EQ2MAP logos extend out above/below the minimap. Haven't tested the default EQ2MAP install to see if it happens there or not yet, since I'm not sure if you reskinned the minimap or not.

Also as others are mentioning, the start button does not work when independent now. It seems SOE changed the functionality on the backend when they integrated it with the xp bar. I don't mind (I use ESC to open it, although they bugged that as well so that you can't use it to open the window AND cancel cast anymore), but some folks like the button.

Last edited by lordebon : 08-22-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Unread 08-22-2010, 01:51 PM
A Forest Scavenger

If I send someone the xml for my auto attack bar (one of Razieh's originals that used ACT) could they edit it to make it match Zonx's new casting bar? My current auto attack bar matched the old default casting but with 11.6 Zonx changed the cast bar to have a blue border, purple background and text inside the bar instead of on top and I suck with xml and can't figure it out :O

Last edited by opstar : 08-22-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Unread 08-22-2010, 03:08 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolaris View Post
Updated to the new 11.6 ; however, I dont have a start button at all, is there a way to display the new one? I can get along (still using the ` from the bandaid options to bring up the GameMenu, but ultimately I use that for another game feature, so would appreciate any guidance anyone has to display the new 11.6 start button...
You can enable the ESC button to open up the GameMenu by going to Options -> User Interface -> Game Windows screen. It's about four selections down.
Unread 08-22-2010, 04:10 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Not sure if this will help any but when I press my F10 key to highlight all my onscreen boxes, above my xp and aa bar a small 'L' appears...when i click on this my start menu launcher appears which I can then move to where I want to only problem is when I log off and then back into eq2 I have to press f10 again to bring the start menu back up but it at least it stays in the place that I originally put it
Unread 08-22-2010, 04:29 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Just to clairify...

the tip of using show_window to bring up the old start button window was given to solve the problem of having lost access to the Performance settings. I was NOT suggesting it be used for the EQII button.

The EQII button, all the launch buttons SOE added to the XP window, and all the FetishCentral buttons are available in the new FetishLauncher.

Turn on the XP Window's Titlebar.

Click the "L" button.
Unread 08-22-2010, 06:33 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default Start Button

Quote:
Just to clairify...

the tip of using show_window to bring up the old start button window was given to solve the problem of having lost access to the Performance settings. I was NOT suggesting it be used for the EQII button.

The EQII button, all the launch buttons SOE added to the XP window, and all the FetishCentral buttons are available in the new FetishLauncher.

Turn on the XP Window's Titlebar.

Click the "L" button.
My "L" still brings up the AA window on default... is there another key that it could be? I dont have the start button on any of my toons since the 11.6 update... I have the experience window, its the start button (EQII, etc, etc) that I cannot seem to get to show... Have tried the /show_window MainHUD.StartButton and everything else I can think of to get it back, but currently, the only way I can get to the GameMenu is by manually using the ` key as I defined it in Commands/Windows options... would love to have some way to get the NEW EQII button back, even if it doesnt have the sound/performance buttons on it... Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Last edited by Tolaris : 08-22-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Unread 08-22-2010, 07:06 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default no button for the P G and night vision used to be with the eq2

i love this UI thxs for all your work on it

i have down loaded and put the new 11.6 update in

i wish i could take a pic and post it here but cant so i hope to explain it the best i can

since the update i have not been able to use the NIGHT VISIION or any of the other buttons that came with it in a neat little box (had eq2, P, G, and nite vission, P would make the game play better, G would make the visial better, nite vision u could c real good at night loved it.

how do i get the 3 buttons back

thxs in adv for all your help in this matter

p.s. just a idea: it would be real nice if u could create a hide deity pet button
Unread 08-22-2010, 07:15 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolaris View Post
My "L" still brings up the AA window on default... is there another key that it could be?
Not the "L" key on your keyboard... there is now a button in the XP titlebar Labeled "L"... click that with your mouse.

Lol, I just knew I shoulda made the damn thing open by default.
Unread 08-22-2010, 07:20 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Making a new thread just for this issue so we can all point ppl to it instead of repeating ourselves.

Last edited by Zonx : 08-23-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Unread 08-22-2010, 10:34 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default AHHH! Thanks!!!

Ahhh now that I feel like a complete idiot.. Thanks Zonx, once again, for everything you do bud.... When I put the frame and title on, it became clear the severe communication gap that was happening... Your the man, once again, I bow to you
Unread 08-25-2010, 04:23 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Dazed and confused

Hello. First off thanks for the UI. I am a moron when it comes to computers. I loaded this game off of the disk. That was my first mistake I have no Idea where my computer put the thing. Second I have windows seven and can't find any of my loaded games in the program files. Is there some new patch I have to download to fix my UI because the map updater isnt fixing the problem. I tried the bandaid but cant figure out where the file is to put it.
Unread 08-25-2010, 05:00 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbillyrae View Post
Hello. First off thanks for the UI. I am a moron when it comes to computers. I loaded this game off of the disk. That was my first mistake I have no Idea where my computer put the thing. Second I have windows seven and can't find any of my loaded games in the program files. Is there some new patch I have to download to fix my UI because the map updater isnt fixing the problem. I tried the bandaid but cant figure out where the file is to put it.
v11.6 is out now so you shouldn't need the bandaid anymore. I believe that if you go into Options in the map updater, it may show you where EQ2 is installed. Not positive on that though.
Author -Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator
Lead Programmer for EQ2U
Unread 08-26-2010, 04:25 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbillyrae View Post
Win7 default install location is [system drive]:\ProgramData\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Everquest II

You may have to go to Folder Options, and make it so that you can see hidden files, folders, drives.

Control Panel > Appearance and personalization > Folder Options
If you didn't change the view of the Control Panel.
Unread 08-26-2010, 02:11 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk
Default open by default

Quote:
Not the "L" key on your keyboard... there is now a button in the XP titlebar Labeled "L"... click that with your mouse.

Lol, I just knew I shoulda made the damn thing open by default.
Hey Zonx
concerning open by default, can you (or someone else) post how to make 3 windows open by default:
1) fetish launcher
2) the old eq2 button with performance settings
3) if poss. the bar with stats you open by pressing p in persona window

Need to know which files to edit and which lines in the file.

Thanks a bunch, btw love the new hotbars, soe made them ugly and you managed to make them even better than pre GU. cudos

GUK - Gondwana & Ogrier_____Splitpaw - Gondwana, Ogrier & Gondie
Unread 08-26-2010, 06:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethan View Post
Hey Zonx
concerning open by default, can you (or someone else) post how to make 3 windows open by default:
1) fetish launcher
2) the old eq2 button with performance settings
3) if poss. the bar with stats you open by pressing p in persona window

Need to know which files to edit and which lines in the file.

Thanks a bunch, btw love the new hotbars, soe made them ugly and you managed to make them even better than pre GU. cudos
Just drop this into your fetish folder, clicking yes to replace - that should make all three open when you load in.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_clock.xml (5.7 KB, 217 views)