EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 11-11-2005, 09:37 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Maintained spells problem

Not sure if this has been addressed.

In 2.14 and also the updated version, the maintained spells window only shows 12 spells. Once the 13 + spells are cast it shrinks and only shows the current 12 spells.
Unread 11-11-2005, 09:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasoaden
Not sure if this has been addressed.

In 2.14 and also the updated version, the maintained spells window only shows 12 spells. Once the 13 + spells are cast it shrinks and only shows the current 12 spells.
yes i mentioned it awhile ago. still hasn't been fixed
Unread 11-11-2005, 09:45 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Unkown

I have a question..
What i must do that EQ2 use the extreme UI Settingy by every new Char?

I use 2 accounts with many chars...and always copy an rename for many chars is tired

The Guardian Angels
Unread 11-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryrsmith
yes i mentioned it awhile ago. still hasn't been fixed
This has been working for a while. I just seen it work last nite, when you get 13 or 14+ buff icons they resize to half their current size to alow for more icons.
Unread 11-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMagica
I have a question..
What i must do that EQ2 use the extreme UI Settingy by every new Char?

I use 2 accounts with many chars...and always copy an rename for many chars is tired

1st you need to have a one main eq2_uisettings.ini file. Then in recents.ini there will be a command in there that is somthing like default_uisttings ( thats not it but its somthing like that) there will be a file name out beside it, change that name to reflect YOUR master eq2_uisetting.ini file. In order to get any current char to use this files setting you will have to delete their eq2_uisettings.ini file. Any new char you make will use the settings from your main ini file to make their own.
Unread 11-11-2005, 11:18 AM
A Coastal Crab

Having problems with finding an "uninstall" feature for the UI in my program files.

I tried deleting the UI's folder and all of its components, then reinstalling however there are certain items that have not been fixed. This leads me to believe that there was something I missed. Can someone point me in the right area to find this uninstall feature please.

The current problems I am having is with the quest log, claim screen as well as the sales screen. The quest log isn't showing the writ/hq/access areas, the claim screen isnt providing any new claims from the 11/9 patch and the sales log is not giving the option to click to browse to find an item's listed price on the broker.

Thank you for your time in building this UI Lan and I look forward to whatever assistance that you can provide.

Supa-
Unread 11-11-2005, 11:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

ive spetn a lil time looking through the post so not sure if someones already posted aboutthis but i dont have time to look through it all = ) so is it just me or is there something wrong with the /petition ? cuz with the new update i have somethings go wrong game wise and i need to petition it and i cant it brings the petition but u cant type anthing in that etc look anything up in it or anything i dunon if its bug within the UI or not just curious if anyone else knew
Unread 11-11-2005, 11:59 AM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Beta 1

Yes the petition is still bugged. I have same Issue was a problem in the last version also.
Unread 11-11-2005, 12:35 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Health hud in Center of screen I can't move it or turn it off. either by the health hud or right click options.
Unread 11-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by DysePro
Health hud in Center of screen I can't move it or turn it off. either by the health hud or right click options.
Download 2.16.1a.. And don't give up on the button on the 1st click, its works for me so it may need to cycle /shrug.
Unread 11-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakes
Yes the petition is still bugged. I have same Issue was a problem in the last version also.

THE HELP/PETITION window is default, if you have a moded one you are not using the current install, didn't get extreme removed all the way or using someone elses.
Unread 11-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa
Having problems with finding an "uninstall" feature for the UI in my program files.

I tried deleting the UI's folder and all of its components, then reinstalling however there are certain items that have not been fixed. This leads me to believe that there was something I missed. Can someone point me in the right area to find this uninstall feature please.

The current problems I am having is with the quest log, claim screen as well as the sales screen. The quest log isn't showing the writ/hq/access areas, the claim screen isnt providing any new claims from the 11/9 patch and the sales log is not giving the option to click to browse to find an item's listed price on the broker.

Thank you for your time in building this UI Lan and I look forward to whatever assistance that you can provide.

Supa-
The unistaller is located in the UI folder if u can't find it in start->programs

The quest window, clam store is not included in this release it should be default.
Unread 11-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Default For The Love Of God Please Read.

For the love of god please read, I'm getting tired of repeating this.

Listed below is all the files that should be in you extreme folder. And these are the only files window I will support ATM. IF you have any other file in there then didnt' get eXtreme cleaned out before you installed, you are using someone else’s mod or you didn’t get the eXtreme fully uninstalled. The uninstaller should be located in the UI folder. Make sure that the eXtreme folder is gone or empty before installing. If there is any other windows left in there they will most likely not work. And you will most likly come here reporting a bug that isn't included in the MOD.

CustomWindows
Eq2map
Images
Settings
_eXtreme_dropdown_template.xml
_eXtreme_eventfilter_template.xml
_eXtreme_listrank_template.xml
_eXtremeStyles.xml
_eXtrmeeTemplates.xml
eq2mapupd.ini
eq2ui.xml
eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml
eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml
eq2ui_journals_active.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_.breath.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_casting.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_clock.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_compass.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_effects.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_experience.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_heroic.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_hotkey.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_impliedtarget.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_mainchat.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_pet.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_player.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_quickbar.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_target.xml
eq2ui_skininfo.xml
simple_eq2map_updater.exe

Last edited by Landiin : 11-11-2005 at 01:13 PM.
Unread 11-11-2005, 02:41 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Lavastorm
Default Guild Logo

Hi everyone
I have noticed that the guild logo is missing in this version i was wondering if it will be coming back.
Also the bottom left chat window if you scroll across right on the tabs it wont let you go back left.
I'm using version 2.16.1a (deleted the whole extemeui folder before installing this version) and running at 1280 x 1024 res
Using a guild logo created with the template from eXtremeUI_2131 if it makes a difference.

Other then that you have done a GREAT! job
Thanks
Unread 11-11-2005, 04:04 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
The store window should be default as its not in the install. Try deleting it from the extreme dir so you no longer have an old extreme window there.
Thanx, that was it! Do you have anything on the backdrop opacity issue for the bag and armor ("i") window?
Unread 11-11-2005, 04:08 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Unkown

Is there a Problem with the chat windows? the buttons to scrollss the tab on the right side isnt working...

The Guardian Angels
Unread 11-11-2005, 06:25 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Thumbs Up

Just wanted to say... liking the new skin and looking forward to seeing the main screen skinned as such. Very nice work Landiin!!!
Unread 11-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMagica
Is there a Problem with the chat windows? the buttons to scrollss the tab on the right side isnt working...
Yes there is a problem with the the buttons that control the tabs in the chat window. No there isn't any thing I can do about it becuase its SOEs bug not mine. /bug it in game!
Unread 11-11-2005, 06:44 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Neriak

Great work, most of us know how hard you work on keeping up w/ their updates. Want to say thank you!!

Bug(?) I noticed is that when I scrolled thru xp, craft, guild button I somehow lost the xp bar. That was last nite don't know if it will reset.

Wish list - Could ya include the writs list back in the journal?? please

Can the guild logo be added??
Unread 11-11-2005, 06:57 PM
A Brown Bear

Landiin, was curious if there was a hotfix or update since you released it sort of incomplete yesterday.

I click on your link to the "hotfix" and check. I get forwarded to a link I'm unauthorized to view.

Thanks for all the hard work. I'm not complaining because I know you'll get it fixed.
Unread 11-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystiklakes
Great work, most of us know how hard you work on keeping up w/ their updates. Want to say thank you!!

Bug(?) I noticed is that when I scrolled thru xp, craft, guild button I somehow lost the xp bar. That was last nite don't know if it will reset.

Wish list - Could ya include the writs list back in the journal?? please

Can the guild logo be added??
2.16.1a should of fixed the losing the exp bar if you are not level 60. If you are level 60 the exp bar will be replaces with your name, lvl, class and any debt %. I got tired of seeing the blank exp bar, so I added this to show insted of the exp bar when you reach lvl 60.

Yes I do plan on redoing every window like preLU16 was. It was just they kept makeing changes and rechanging and then rechanging the ui. Looks like they found what they where lookign for, so I will start hitting each window and releaseing a new ver when each section is done.
Unread 11-11-2005, 07:10 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinked
Landiin, was curious if there was a hotfix or update since you released it sort of incomplete yesterday.

I click on your link to the "hotfix" and check. I get forwarded to a link I'm unauthorized to view.

Thanks for all the hard work. I'm not complaining because I know you'll get it fixed.
I will start hitting each window and releaseing a new ver when each section is done, now that it seems SOE has setteled down on changing the default ui.

What I mean by section is;

SOE has devided the UI into many section, such as the mainhud, inventory, pop ect..
Unread 11-12-2005, 12:00 AM
A Brown Bear

Love this UI, keep up the great work on fixing the kinks.

I noticed when I switch from fullscreen to a window and then back to fullscreen the top chat window is always out of place afterwards and will not resize to fit correctly.

Heater
Unread 11-12-2005, 06:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Thanks and a question

Ok first wanted to ask is anyone else having problems with health hud saw a comment earlier mine isn't in the center of the screen its off to the side just I have tried every way to ajust it and it won't let me. Know everything won't work right now just wanted to check if its just not me cus it happened on both my computer I play on.

Also wanted to say thank Landiin but was wondering is the main hud finished or will the new buffs get added in since you can now see buffs and spells on pets and targets under the base eq2ui. Just wondering if it a plan to add those in or not. not a huge deal but helpful. BTW love the new Inventory no longer have to take up half my screen with it.
Unread 11-12-2005, 06:59 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by heater4768
Love this UI, keep up the great work on fixing the kinks.

I noticed when I switch from fullscreen to a window and then back to fullscreen the top chat window is always out of place afterwards and will not resize to fit correctly.

Heater
Yea, thats a side effect of somthing.. Nothing I can really do about as its the way positionng/resizing is coded into the game. I just drag the left edge back in place after comming out of windowmoded. I will look into it and see if I can anchor the chat window in another way but from what I found out from the last time I tried to fix it, if I get the top window doign right the bottome does what the top one was doing and vise versa.. /sigh