EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Closed Thread
Unread 07-27-2005, 03:34 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default oe more thing

not a big deal just make it look funny to me the primary target window disappears when i'm not targeting anything comes back when i am but would like it to stay up is there something i can do to make this happen. and both targets windows resize then selves when i log then get back on.
Unread 07-27-2005, 03:44 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyy
not a big deal just make it look funny to me the primary target window disappears when i'm not targeting anything comes back when i am but would like it to stay up is there something i can do to make this happen. and both targets windows resize then selves when i log then get back on.
The resizeing issue was a bug or a plan of soe in live update 12. When I update tomorrow it'll be fixed but they will not be user sizeable.

If you want to edit the target window your self sure it can be made to stay up all the time, but you'll have a dead target or blank frames. To make it stay up all the time just null out the the dynamicdata from the target page.
Unread 07-27-2005, 06:47 PM
An Undead Settler
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Steamfont

Myself and several others have told me they getting the same problem. The information that pops up on screen like when you get a quest update looks like its getting smushed.

Unread 07-28-2005, 03:34 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Default UPdate 1.12.3

Update v1.12.3 is being upladed now!

Update 1.12.3

===============

• *NEW* Now when you zone into a zone that has a raid encounter in it (epic x4) it will pop up a window telling you some info on what mob(s) are in that zone. It’s in its basic form and only 5 zones are in this release. The info for the mobs is what I could remember from doing them and could be off. I’ll will add a way to add raid to the UI via the control panel.
  • *IMPORTANT* There is a new eq2ui.ini and a 1600 x XXXX eq2ui_settings.ini file you should use if your having trouble with placement. If this is a new install you NEED to use this.
  • Made the target and implied target window none sizeable to fix the bug that game with LU12. I also resized them to fit correctly if you have the HUD set up the way its intended to be.
  • Totally new experience window, with new experience bars. Switching from adventure to trade skill experience with the pop up menu works again. You can also switch from adventure to trade skill to guild experience by the button to the right.
  • Added the code to _fetishstyles.xml provided by heidrickla to fix the scrollbar issues. I normally wouldn’t change code from a support mod such as fetish themes but being eXtremeUI uses fetish nightfall Goth and it don’t seem like its being supported any more being the other two have been upgraded to 4.3 for a while now and Goth is still at 4.2.
  • Changed bags to Ger’s 3/4 multiformat bag (inset grab handle, close button; no frame, titlebar, backdrop, dead space). I simple got lazy and tired of trying to get my bags to work correctly and being Ger has done all this hard work I decided to use it till I get back to mine if I ever do.
  • Added heidrickla’s maintained buff timer mod along with butting it a way to turn them off. You can turn them on and off by turning the title on or off.
  • Fixed the third row being selected in the active quest window, really I did this time.
  • Added heidrickla’s mod to the zone teleport window so the first choice is selected.
  • Added more just press enter code to more screens.
  • You can now turn off the labels and bank selector on the hotkeys by turning off the title bar.
  • Added heidrickla’s modified skills window. It comes default with the 3D bars but the other options are in the options folder.
  • Resized random windows to make the even smaller. This is an ongoing quest for me.
  • 95% of the control panel is complete, just working on the XML file reading and writing code. This is the first time I have really coded for XML so it’s learning process.
  • Changed the size of the guildlogo.dds to 1024x256. Also changed all the pages that had this image nested in it.
  • The item examine window now comes slandered with the guildlogo showing. I’ve had so many requests on how to activate this I decided to make it standard that way.
  • As with all updates if you didn’t save you images/maps directory you need to update with eq2map updater. Make sure you have the option set so it ask if you want to overwrite eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml. If you overwrite this file the maps will NOT work correctly.
Unread 07-28-2005, 08:07 AM
A Coastal Crab

Hello, I have downloaded this UI a week or two ago, and I love it. Recently I have encountered a problem with the Overflow window, so I come here and read that there is a newer version. When I try to go to the download page it says I'm not authorised to view that page... Any help? I really want to fix that. Thanks.
Unread 07-28-2005, 09:58 AM
An Undead Settler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmatribe
Hello, I have downloaded this UI a week or two ago, and I love it. Recently I have encountered a problem with the Overflow window, so I come here and read that there is a newer version. When I try to go to the download page it says I'm not authorised to view that page... Any help? I really want to fix that. Thanks.
This UI is updated frequently if you are not authorized to view this page it just means there is an update pending. So when it is approved you will be getting version 1.12.3 instead of 1.12.2

Unread 07-28-2005, 10:05 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default where

where do I download eXtremeUI at?
I went to the completed sets and it said I do not have access and I tried to use the search feature.
Unread 07-28-2005, 10:41 AM
An Undead Settler

Answer is in the post below yours.

Unread 07-28-2005, 10:50 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by the2ndone
where do I download eXtremeUI at?
I went to the completed sets and it said I do not have access and I tried to use the search feature.
The reason you don’t see it at the moment is because an admin has to approve the update. Every update has to be approved by an admin to insure there isn’t a virus or something of that nature included in the files.

You all should add eXtremeUI to your favorites on this website not on your browser. If you add this you to it, it will notify you when you come to the site that the UI has been updated and if the update is still pending. It will also help move eXtreme up the list on the most favorites list =).
Unread 07-28-2005, 11:01 AM
An Undead Settler

Was thinking about this and since it hasnt been done before I'm sure it would be in high demand. But what about adding a buy 20 or buy all button to the broker window? If it's even doable I'd be willing to put the time in to figure it out if enough people wanted this feature. Will probably have to talk with the sony dev's to get them to change some stuff to allow for this but I dont see it harming game with exploits or anything.

Unread 07-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidrickla
Was thinking about this and since it hasnt been done before I'm sure it would be in high demand. But what about adding a buy 20 or buy all button to the broker window? If it's even doable I'd be willing to put the time in to figure it out if enough people wanted this feature. Will probably have to talk with the sony dev's to get them to change some stuff to allow for this but I dont see it harming game with exploits or anything.
Not possible atm, that would have to be coded into the game before such a nifty button was added. Unless you can figure out a way to make it auto select and press buy after pressing the buy all button.
Unread 07-28-2005, 11:44 AM
An Undead Settler

reference in eq2.ini is to extreme_test people gonna start spamming about not working so figured id post this. After installing everything open up the eq2.ini file you coppied to the main everquest directory in notepad and change the part that says eXtreme_test to eXtreme or just use this one that I already changed for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip eq2.ini.zip (219 Bytes, 176 views)

Last edited by heidrickla : 07-28-2005 at 11:47 AM.
Unread 07-28-2005, 01:10 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default hehe heidrickla was thinking what i was thinking

heidrickla is correct. i noticed as well, a simple easy fix. i just want to add my thanks to you for creating a wonderful ui. i was curious if you and zonx are working together on it?

thanks again for the very great ui
Unread 07-28-2005, 01:20 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Kithicor

btw the new guild window for some reason doesn't show any text under the roster tab - althrough the other tabs show fine
Unread 07-28-2005, 02:20 PM
An Undead Settler

Roster tab displaying fine here. I've seen this before though. I usually just log out and back in and it fixes its self.

Unread 07-28-2005, 02:46 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Editted... My bad. Was looking at the buffs up top, not down the bottom.

Last edited by jonyb : 07-28-2005 at 02:57 PM.
Unread 07-28-2005, 02:55 PM
An Undead Settler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyb
This doesn't seem to be working for me. When I look at the window settings, there is not option for a title bar. The dropdown menu only lists "none".
Verify you have latest version 1.12.3 it was added in the patch today.

Unread 07-28-2005, 02:58 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hrm.. when I'm at the loom, showing the list of recipes, the button at the bottom is barely a sliver, as most of it is off the window. I can't seem to resize the window, either.
Unread 07-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidrickla
reference in eq2.ini is to extreme_test people gonna start spamming about not working so figured id post this. After installing everything open up the eq2.ini file you coppied to the main everquest directory in notepad and change the part that says eXtreme_test to eXtreme or just use this one that I already changed for you.
ROFLMAO.. Oh man I forgot to change that. I play and edit extremeui_test and keep extremeui clean incase I really fubar something and can revert back to the old one lol.
Unread 07-28-2005, 03:38 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeeolag
btw the new guild window for some reason doesn't show any text under the roster tab - althrough the other tabs show fine
Hmm, let me know if this is still doing it and did u do a clean install or over wright?

[QUOTE-skife]heidrickla is correct. i noticed as well, a simple easy fix. i just want to add my thanks to you for creating a wonderful ui. i was curious if you and zonx are working together on it?

thanks again for the very great ui[/quote]

Sorry about that, no zonx and I are not working together on this and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyb
Hrm.. when I'm at the loom, showing the list of recipes, the button at the bottom is barely a sliver, as most of it is off the window. I can't seem to resize the window, either.
I don't remember fiddling with the TS window this time but I will take a look at it when I get home.

So how is the new exp window? You all like it or no go back to the old style?
Unread 07-28-2005, 03:50 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
So how is the new exp window? You all like it or no go back to the old style?
Very cool xp window. One catch. The 3 percentages across the bottom of it. The green one on the left shows adventure xp to next level when looking at both adventure class and tradeskill class. Should it be showing tradeskill xp when the bar is showing tradeskills?

Oh, and piping in with thanks for your hard work putting this all together. This is a great interface to use!
Unread 07-28-2005, 03:56 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Beta 1

Is there a file for the quickbar info that holds the raid info for zones? Would be great if we could modify it w/out own guild strats and things =).. Is the only way to modify it thru the UI builder?
Unread 07-28-2005, 04:03 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Toxxulia

what in the worls, is the use of this (see attachment) I've wondered that for a while, and finally decided to ask lol
Attached Images

Unread 07-28-2005, 04:10 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Beta 1

Quote:
what in the worls, is the use of this (see attachment) I've wondered that for a while, and finally decided to ask lol
Shows the time in eq and real world shows like day, evening, afternoon look at the sun/moon it moves =)

Oh and my quickbar thing I found the file I was looking for hehe
Unread 07-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakes
Shows the time in eq and real world shows like day, evening, afternoon look at the sun/moon it moves =)

Oh and my quickbar thing I found the file I was looking for hehe
well you can add data to it but its kind of complex. You have to add a new page and in that page you add your info, nameing that page the same as the zone wiith out any spaces. Then you have to add some crude if statements in the onshow event of the main page. Then you have to move over to the hud pages and edit some stiff in the zoneing page.

As soon as I get the control panel done you will be able to do this easy, but in between working, raiding, updating the ui/bug fixes; its hard to sqeese in time to lean the flow of the code to read and right xml.. The good news its just about done /phew

Last edited by Landiin : 07-28-2005 at 05:25 PM.
Closed Thread