EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 11-10-2005, 02:01 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor
Default Lu 16

with SOE changing the ui look with this lu are you going to use that new base look / color scheme for fetish classic or continue with the original?
Unread 11-10-2005, 02:35 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Version 5.0 is available for download.

Version notes

Don't forget to rate the download and add it to your favorites if you haven't already

Note: Classic will retain its original UI appearance.
Unread 11-11-2005, 03:29 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Awesome!
Best UI I've tried so far, and you update it so fast!

Just a question tho, somehow the nifty bar with all stats disappeard, I dunno if I pressed a key or something, but I dunno how to get that bar back.

Can you help me?
Unread 11-11-2005, 04:15 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Befallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubZane
Awesome!
Best UI I've tried so far, and you update it so fast!

Just a question tho, somehow the nifty bar with all stats disappeard, I dunno if I pressed a key or something, but I dunno how to get that bar back.

Can you help me?
If you are talking about then very thin bar with all of your personal stats this is how you get it back:

1. Open up your persona window. (Default command is: P)
2. Ensure that in "Window Settings" (right click on the Persona Window) you are displaying "Frame & Title Bar," and that the "Normal Opacity" and "Mouse Over Opacity" for this is set to 100.
3. On the Title Bar for the Persona window to the right of the text "Persona" there should be a little button with a "P" in it. Click this button to open/close the Persona Bar. (If you can't see this button you may need to make the Persona Window wider until you can.)

That should work for you. If you want this Persona Bar to appear every time you login and it is not, then you need to read through the posts either in this thread or the thread for Fetish Nightfall, as the question on what files to edit in order to do that has been answered before.

good luck,
Unread 11-11-2005, 04:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Default /claim window broken again

Looks like today's update borked the claim window again.. now get a message that the UI isn't compatible when trying to /claim or use the claim button in the EQ2 menu. It worked fine last night though.
Unread 11-11-2005, 04:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dae'lomdel
If you are talking about then very thin bar with all of your personal stats this is how you get it back:

1. Open up your persona window. (Default command is: P)
2. Ensure that in "Window Settings" (right click on the Persona Window) you are displaying "Frame & Title Bar," and that the "Normal Opacity" and "Mouse Over Opacity" for this is set to 100.
3. On the Title Bar for the Persona window to the right of the text "Persona" there should be a little button with a "P" in it. Click this button to open/close the Persona Bar. (If you can't see this button you may need to make the Persona Window wider until you can.)

That should work for you. If you want this Persona Bar to appear every time you login and it is not, then you need to read through the posts either in this thread or the thread for Fetish Nightfall, as the question on what files to edit in order to do that has been answered before.

good luck,
Sweet! Thank you!
Unread 11-12-2005, 10:36 AM
A Coastal Crab

Was creating a new char and got a window saying name was reserved or to naughty. No "Ok" button to close and return. Had to force EQ2 to close, losing the char.

LD window saying you already have a char in game and to wait a minute also missing ok button.

Also noticed that the Date of char creation is not appearing anywhere. If it is, I haven't found it.

As stated before the /claim window not working either.

Thanks and Keep up the great work.

Last edited by Zakis : 11-12-2005 at 05:46 PM.
Unread 11-12-2005, 01:25 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default No Claim

Shoot so no one is getting the claim window? bleh. Well I am sure he will get a update out soon on it.

P.S. LOVE this mod.
Unread 11-12-2005, 04:53 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unrest

Just delete the claim window xml file from the custom ui folder and reload, can use the default claim window.

Also the market window doesnt scale correctly. If you make the window smaller the colulmns dont shift and you cant read the dollars. if you do a new search it will resize correctly.
Unread 11-12-2005, 05:12 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Window Placement

Hey Everyone.

After the lastest update by SOE, I am happy Zonx pressed a newer version of fetish out so quick. On the other hand, that might be the problem.

In Fetish Classid as well as Fetish 5.0, I have trouble moving windows to places I want. Both of them move windows like inventory boxes like a full inch or so on the screen. They don't make lining spell toolbars up easy either.

One thing I'd like to see, is someone make a streamlined version of the SOE version with nothing more than smaller boxes for all the windows.

I like the extra features, but losing playtime because of interface issues is disappointing. Anyone got a simple version?

Cano
Unread 11-13-2005, 12:02 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Default Claim Window

SOE broke the Claim window by adding a Version number to their claim window and doing a check against that for Claim windows that hadn't been updated. Since I updated faster than they could put in their check, my perfectly functioning window doesn't pass their new check

To fix this...
Open eq2ui_popup_claim in NotePad.
Find
Code:
UserResizable="true">
Replace with
Code:
UserResizable="true" version="2">
I'll look into reported button issues in the error dialog box.
Unread 11-13-2005, 07:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Window Placement

OK I figured out a fix to the Window placement and this was not an error in Fetish.

After the update, Sony set my "Snap to Grid" settings to "on". By unchecking them in options, Fetish works like a champ. Best I've seen. I tested both Nightfall and Classic for this and they both work fine.

Cano
Unread 11-14-2005, 11:45 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Default FetishMaps

EQ2Maps is currently disabeling many of the FetishMaps extra features, including the skin. WORK AROUND HERE
Unread 11-16-2005, 10:13 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Freeport
Default ? mark tooltip on Inventory UI

Info is a little out of date. I've updated it and tweaked just a little (added Tier 6, as well as 'dropped' leather and cloth names and the extract names). Would like to see it included in a future release. Absolutely no credit to me please. I just love the Fetish improvements to the interface!

<Button LocalTooltip="
Tier 1
Bronze Cluster
Copper Cluster, Rough Lapis Lazuli
Yarrow, Sackcloth
Severed Alder
Low Quality Pelt, Waxed

Tier 2
Blackened Iron Cluster
Silver Cluster, Rough Coral
Sisal Root, Roughspun
Severed Bone
Glowing
Average Quality Pelt, Cured

Tier 3
Steel Cluster
Rough Jasper, Palladium Cluster
Dandelion Fiber, Ruckas
Severed Fir
Sparkling
Medium Quality Pelt, Cuirboilli

Tier 4
Feysteel Cluster
Rough Opal, Ruthenium Cluster
Oak Roots, Cloth
Severed Oak
Glimmering
High Quality Pelt, Engraved

Tier 5
Ebon Cluster
Rough Ruby, Rhodium Cluster
Figwarts Roots, Linen
Severed Cedar
Luminous
Superb Quality Pelt, Augmented

Tier 6
Cobalt Cluster
Rough Pearl, Vanadium Cluster
Saguaro Root, Cambric
Severed Ironwood
Lambent
Excellent Quality Pelt, Scaled"

Anakin Lives!
Unread 11-19-2005, 10:55 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost
Default Inventory Window "use" buttons invoked twice

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the fast release after the last live update.

One problem I've noticed in the past few versions of Fetish Classic (up to and including Version 5.0) is that the "U" buttons in the Inventory window for the various armor, food, drink slots etc., actually attempt to perform the "use" command twice. I find myself consuming two portions of food or drink, activatable items will do their thing and then give an error message about "already casting", etc.

Apologies if this has already been reported.

Best Wishes, David
Unread 11-20-2005, 09:57 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I can't seem to find where my original post went. So, I apologise if this is redundant. I do have a bit more detail, at least.

I have a fresh install of EQ II and Fetrish NF 5.0. I've only been playing EQ II for a couple weeks. I say this so that there is no issue about version conflicts.

That said, the quest journal is glitched. With it open, showing all quests (or closed, but showing all quests), if I accept group invite almost always the journal immediately will show a truncated list. Sometimes the journal will show all again if I zone. Sometimes disbanding will fix it. My hunting partner reports the same issue - she uses Fetish Classic 5.0 and had never run a custom UI before. Further, the journal does not categorize quests properly and often shows quests as completed immediately upon accepting them.

The Map. Sometimes it shows the wrong zone and will not allow you to switch back. I have had to camp to reset this. . The drop down menus along the bottom show LOC (incorrectly) and will not allow you to view other zones.

I love this UI. It's far superior to the default and is clean and uncluttered with futz. The journal issue is a real PITA though.

Tilth
25 Fury
Lucan D
Unread 11-20-2005, 01:56 PM
A Griffawn

Default A small help

Ok, to the last guy who posted...
The (Complete) you or your friend are seeing after the title of a quest is Sony's way of saying this quest does not have to be turned in when finished to get your reward. That is all it means. It does not mean that it is finished and ready to turn in. You don't have to go back to quest giver to get your reward with these kinds of quests.

As to you and your friends other problem with the journal getting messed up when you accept a group invite. My wife has this very same problem too.
But I do not. She often groups with me and it is just the two of us.
So I have to tell her by looking at her journal thru mine in the group tab info if she needs it. From what I understand this is not a UI specific issue. I have heard that people using the default UI are also having this issue. Thus it is a problem on Sonys end not ours is my understanding. It is frustrating to say the least. My wife doesn't want to group with others unless I am also in the group because I do not suffer frfom this problem. Hopefully Sony is on this and working on a fix.

Great UI Zonx!! Can't wait for the next release!

Drunador
Unread 11-22-2005, 02:45 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Exclamation EQ2Map Auto Updater

The EQ2Map Auto Updater overwrites the Fetish Map files.
So you end up with the Default looking map skin!

Last edited by GodDamnDevil : 11-26-2005 at 01:09 PM.
Unread 11-30-2005, 08:15 PM
A Brown Bear

I keep get messages after this update LU 17 asking me to switch to a compatible UI.

Will this incompatibility issue be fixed soon? I love this UI, and would rather not find a new one.
Unread 12-01-2005, 06:53 PM
A Coastal Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviendha36
I keep get messages after this update LU 17 asking me to switch to a compatible UI.

Will this incompatibility issue be fixed soon? I love this UI, and would rather not find a new one.

Same here. I have read all posts here and on Fetish Nightfall Support...

I tried to set the eq.ini to UI/Default but then EQII does not folder after I loaded EQ2 Map which they updated recently...

I have also modded the eq2ui_mainhud_death.bak .

I deleted all of the .ini files like one post.

So here I am now, I had to QUICKLY type /loadui defaut in game before my system crashed. Again...

I am pretty lost with default. So I am taking the time to create all paramaters for Default ...In case of Emergency Break Glass, Not Monitor!!

This be good advice if anyone is listening here. This UI is too good to get discouraged. Thanks Zonx, UDM

Can anyone make another suggestion for me.about any undetermined problem.
Unread 12-02-2005, 11:12 AM
A Mist Grinnin

Hey Zonx! Any future plans for a 'new' classic motif, like the new coloring theme SoE is using? The blue instead of a constant variation of brown is kinda nice.

I would try myself, but well... I can't even draw in MS Paint. :-(
Unread 12-02-2005, 11:14 AM
A Mist Grinnin

Oh... and to respond to those having problems... it's a temp fix for you, but I did it... get the Fetish version and copy over just the updated files from 11/10/2005 to now. I'm not having any problems, but am getting a vibrant purple haze in my head now, hehe.
Unread 12-02-2005, 11:40 AM
A Brown Bear

frankly, i hope the brown stays. I switched to this UI from ThorUI because of the coloring, and a few other things

The Fetish nightfall is closer to the blue.

but i switched back to Thor until Fetish gets fixed for LU#17
Unread 12-02-2005, 11:41 AM
A Mist Grinnin

Oh I didn't mean for him to remove this one, I meant for there to maybe be another Motif, but with the new look of SoE's design... Nightfall is just too much color for me, hehe.
Unread 12-05-2005, 06:17 PM
A Brown Bear

any update on when Fetish Classic will go LU #17 Compatible?