EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 01-25-2005, 11:55 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Editing Rainheart's Inventory Paperdoll

First off I'd like to say that I *love* Rainheart's (I hope I got the name right) paperdoll mod (the one where you actually place the equipment over the paper doll where the equipment would go). However, I would personally prefer to have everything fit better than it does now, such as having the two weapon slots of each hand, the ranged weapon say in the top right corner, the two activatable slots somewhere else, etc. If you could minimize the size of the equipment for just that screen so you could fit rings / bracelets / shoulders all on the same arm, as well as being able to put the necklace over the neck, I think it'd be really cool.

Now, I realize that it's hard to point out everything that a single individual would like changed, thus I was wondering if perhaps a step-by-step guide or some kind of program could be created that allows players to freely move their equipment items around the paperdoll (and allow them to create their own paperdoll if they so wish). I realize that one could just pick up the art of modding, but I think that this single mod could become so popular once more people here about it and see it, that an individual program / guide on how to change that exact feature would be very helpful.

Anyways, that's just my request from this squirrelonga. Being able to put the armor where it belongs on my character....it'd be so cool!