EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 09-15-2007, 01:47 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default PoI Finder

Hey guys and gals, awhile back I DLed a PoI finder page off of this site, but it has not ever worked, and now I cannot find it again. The window is all black, and sometines (depending what zone I am in) I can see some faint words on the page listing some PoIs. Also, ever since they added the Dressing room page, I get a windo that shows my toon with the item equipped, but the rest is all black, and I have to click around until I find the "x" to close it with. I have tried adding in the text that is listed in the post about black screens and it has not helped at all. Now the really tough part is that I am not using any one UI, I have DLed some pieces here and there, retained some of the default stuff as well as made my own modifications to some pages. At this point, everything works except for the two windows I lasted. Thanks in advance for any help!
Unread 09-15-2007, 02:10 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Is this the POI finder you have?
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...erProject.html

You may want to download and install it again. You have to follow the instructions carefully, especially the parts about editing eq2ui_mainhud.xml.

If you aren't seeing all of the dressing room you probably have an out of date custom eq2ui_inventory.xml file. Open your custom eq2ui_inventory.xml file and add the line

<include>eq2ui_inventory_dressingroom.xml</include>

somewhere with the rest of the <include> lines.

Visit Othesus World!