EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 08-20-2005, 01:38 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Bag Help Needed..!!

I have a issue with my bags that I cant seem to track down the problem. Im using LAFFSv8 for some reason my bag slots are going transparent when a item is put into that slot.. When I take the item out and put it into a different slot the slot is left transparent without any border to the slot so it makes it look like there isnt a slot there. I hope I havent confused anyone its the best I can explain it. If anyone has had this problem and knows how to correct it please let me know.. Also another note I have downloaded a new bag/container mod to see if that was it and it still does it.

Griblet
lvl 28 Fury
Innothule
Unread 08-20-2005, 02:32 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Toxxulia

In the window options (choosen while right clicking on the bag and selecting Window Options) make sure that the transparency settings are set to the far right in the background settings for both normal and mouseover. Check the Window sliders as well (the first set of options). The same goes for this, FAR right as possible for both normal and mouseover. Then see if that corrects your issue. Once you confirm this is working, then you can play with the settings and choose whatever transparency settings you desire.

If this does NOT fix your problem, I suggest REMOVING the file in your CUSTOM directory called eq2ui_inventory_bags.xml . This will remove the custom bag and allow you the use of the DEFUALT one. Now check the default bag to see if it does the same thing as the two other custom bags you tried. If so, I am not sure what else to suggest. If the defualt bags work, without changing any window settings, then something is wrong with BOTH custom bag mods you downloaded. But this I do not think is the problem.

Not sure otherwise why two different mods would produce such results as you described.

-dn