EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-30-2013, 10:03 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest
Default Graphic glitches since patch 3/29

Since the patch on Friday (3/29), my UI has been "off" on a few points. First, on the inspect window, the black background behind the stats doesn't fit anymore, it can clearly be seen extending beyond the inventory spaces.

Also, on several windows, there are weird holes around the title area of the window, like several pixels are just not there. These screenshots are after a complete reinstall of the UI from the patcher (with a few variations selected).

Maevyen - 95 Wizard          Maedonna - 95 Berserker
Maelani - 95 Mystic          Maehymn - 95 Troubadour
Maedelyn - 95 Warden         Maewyn - 95 Brigand
Maeniac - 95 Inquisitor      Maerilyn - 95 Assassin
Maenie - 95 Channeler        Maelynne - 95 Beastlord
Unrest Server
Unread 03-30-2013, 12:52 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

I'll take a look at these. I hadn't noticed anything similar in my windows. If it's there, it's likely due to transparency issues in the graphics files. The same graphics elements are used for that border for all windows, even the unmodified ones, so if the transparency problem is different on different windows it's more likely to be in the UI XML than in the graphics.

One thing to try is to run a Validate Game Assets on the game itself. The launchpad doesn't do a complete comparison to figure out what to download, it uses a combination of checksums and a server-side list of what changed when and only downloads the changes rather than a complete updated copy of each file. If you're bypassing the launchpad as you said you were, it's possible the launchpad's missed some changes. Forcing it to do a full comparison will make it fix that.