Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-21-2004, 02:56 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow
Default SOE has excellent customer service

i lost 94% in the rollback.

I /petitioned about it. 12 hours later i got a response back from GM Alkathos. (i wasn't online at the time) He/She said to reply back with times i'm most on. Next day, late day at work. i get a message from GM Brioma. sorry we missed you, reply to this next time you're on and we'll assist you. (i love this part) "If you could leave your character logged in even if you are afk we would be able to return your experience even if you are not available" (how cool of them is that? ) So at around 2am est i reply (thinking everyone went home) and like 5 minutes later i get a tell from Brioma saying to brace for the experience impact...

There is nothing cooler than chilling in qeynos harbor being spammed with "You gain experience!" and watching your experience bar go from 30 to 100 in like 10 seconds.
--
SO, i'll say it again. SOE has excellent customer service. I dont get where the bad rep comes from. I still cant get over that they were cool with me just being afk and them handling everything. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Great job guys =)
Speaking of experience, i've always found it amusing that rather than a csr saying "ok hold, on, i'll enter the correct amount of XP in our database, relog and you'll be all set" they pop behind you (or have uber range) and cast an in game spell on you. There is never any behind the scenes stuff going on, its always a gm popping behind you and pulling something out of thier bag of tricks. it always makes me smile, a rare few will ever get to see the "Experience Spell" in action =)

ding 21!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GMding.jpg
Views:	592
Size:	287.7 KB
ID:	400  

Last edited by insomniac : 12-21-2004 at 03:32 AM.