EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Unread 05-05-2005, 09:49 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown
Default ReVERT Release Candidate Beta

****THIS IS THE *OFFICIAL* THREAD FOR THE ReVERT THEM BASED ON THE FETISH FRAMEWORK. ****

ATTENTION: DUE TO MY BEING A CHEAPSKATE (AND OTHER RL ISSUES, I HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS THEMESTYLE IN A LOOOOONG TIME. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE NICE AND FIX IT FOR THE LATEST FETISH MOD

PLEASE SEE THIS POST FIRST AS ALL UPDATES WILL BE NOTED HERE.

NOTICE: THIS THEME HAS BEEN TESTED ONLY FOR FETISH CLASSIC. COMPATIBILITY WITH FETISH NIGHTFALL IS NOT GARAUNTEED.

==============================
ReVERT Theme for FetishClassic Motif (RC3)
==============================

I had to completely rework everything because I lost the data on my computer due to a crash. Most everything is the same as it was in RC2. This is completely compatible with FetishClassic 4.2, through patch 10.

File is attached at the bottom, but is now uploaded to Downloads, waiting for approval.

-----------------------------
OLD: ReVert RC2
So, nothing much REALLY changed. I've fixed the alignment issues of the windowframes and titlebars. I have also changed some of the buttons to reflect more the Solaria/Vert Style. I am including an impromptu update as of now! Please see the bottom of this thread for screenie and file. Please remember that you MUST have the FetishFramework installed in order for this to work. Thanks

-------------------------------
OLD: ReVert RC1
-------------------------------
Well, now that that is out of the way, I have decided to release a beta of the ReVert theme that I have been working on. This has been tested to work with Fetish Classic only. I decided to use the FetishFramework for a variety of reasons. First, Zonx: In his wonderful effeciency, combined all the umpteen XML images into two easy to use condenced files. Therefore, because I'm lazy ^_^ I decided to grab his work instead of trying to make my own.

In any case, I am attaching a screenshot of how some windows look in game. There are several alignment issues that I have not particularly addressed. Especially with the titlebar and pageframe. Also, I have not yet converted the buttons into a style more appropriate to the ReVert theme. This will be forthcoming. You will also notice that I have not touched his Target/Implied windows, nor the player or group windows. Sooner or later, I will address this issue.

UPDATES FORTHCOMING:
---------------------------------------

1 | Progress Bars (includes player, group, experience, casting and breath)
2 | Windows associated with above progressbars.
3 | Alignment issues, fix minor bugs and perform tweaks.
4 | Let me know if I am missing anything

FUTURE CONJECTURES:

Not really related, but I am working on the idea of (read: daydreaming) an integrated HUD version similar to TyeJae, based on the ReVert theme. It will maintain the core FetishFramework, except for all the visible units. Not garaunteed, more like a fun side project. It will NOT replace this whatsoever, but will be available as a seperate download completely. If I ever get that thing started/completed
I will look forward to your responses, advice, and critiques. Please try to post in this thread only.

Thankyou,
DC
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	samples.jpg
Views:	857
Size:	340.8 KB
ID:	2584  Click image for larger version

Name:	ReVert Theme RC2.jpg
Views:	1407
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	2659  

Last edited by dc_roenfanz : 12-18-2005 at 04:59 AM.
Unread 05-05-2005, 10:14 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

For the record, I'm very happy you've taken on this project and will do my best to help if its needed. Looks awsome so far

This is exactly what I hoped would happen with the FetishFramework, other modders would use it as a basis for new themes, giving users the option to apply whatever look they want to whatever functionality mods they want.
Unread 05-05-2005, 02:16 PM
A Griffon

Server: Nagafen

That looks nice, kinda need to work on the XP bar, but it looks great so far.

The framework is what is really important like the poster above me said, great things will come from your work.

Unread 05-05-2005, 02:38 PM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarato
I agree. I really like the exp bar in the guild window, so maybe you can copy that into the other exp bar? Other than that, looks really good. I was a fan of the Vert in EQ1, and was a little disappointed when it wasn't here. I'm using Fetish right now, and I've absolutely fallen in love with it.

Good work Zonx and DC. I'll be following this mod closely. Who knows, maybe I'll even get into modding myself and do some work on the new windows.
Unread 05-05-2005, 03:41 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Mistmoore

Any ways to have just the group window look installed?
Unread 05-05-2005, 04:59 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeablah
Any ways to have just the group window look installed?
The group window is strictly default Fetish, with the ReVert theme applied. To install ONLY the group, you need to first install FetishGroups standalone, which can be found thru THIS LINK. Once you have that installed, copy the images and _FetishStyles.xml from my download over.

I forgot to mention that the knowledge books is completely different then can found in normal Fetishworks.
Unread 05-05-2005, 05:08 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarato
Yeah, I know I been working on that, but I been having problems with stretching. Stylistically, it is prolly going to be similar to the progressbar styles found in Laffs UI. In keeping with the style traditions of Solaria/Vert from EQ1, his bars (perditions really) are closest so far with what I am looking for.
Unread 05-05-2005, 05:20 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Mistmoore

aw crap, I meant chat window. I'll take a look at fetish's stuff
Unread 05-05-2005, 05:27 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeablah
aw crap, I meant chat window. I'll take a look at fetish's stuff
No problem. I don't rightly know if Fetish has a seperate chat download. I might be able to work together an individual download, but I need to check with him regarding what files are essential and what arent.