EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 05-27-2006, 12:42 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Saving the UI...

Just a quick question...I just downloaded everything on my new laptop for my UI and everything is set up but for some reason, everytime I camp, the UI goes back to the default UI...anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this? Thanks!
Unread 05-27-2006, 01:02 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhip
Just a quick question...I just downloaded everything on my new laptop for my UI and everything is set up but for some reason, everytime I camp, the UI goes back to the default UI...anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this? Thanks!

What are you using to load the UI in the first place?
If you're not using an ini to load it, then you're going to have this problem.

How to make an ini file: http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/f...talling_eq2ini (in case you didn't already know how).
Unread 05-27-2006, 01:05 PM
A Brown Bear

I'm at work and can't check but I am pretty sure I put the ini file in...I can't remember right now but will look when I get home...
Unread 05-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

the eq2.ini file that you need to edit has to be in the correct place or it will not work and that correct place all depends on how you installed EverQuestII.

If you installed using language US English then eq2.ini needs to go in <some path>\EverQuestII\. If you installed in some other language then the path will depend on the country and language you installed with. For example if you installed EverQuestII with using French as the language then the eq2.ini would be in <some path>\EverQuestII\LP_REGION_FR_FR\. Hope this helps you out.
Unread 05-28-2006, 08:23 AM
A Brown Bear

Wow, when I did all this on my desktop, I didn't have these problems, now I can't even seem to get this to work and I have done everything the same (as far as I can tell) and nothing...I can't understand...oh well, now I am home from work and I can play around with it all I need...thanks for the help!
Unread 05-28-2006, 08:42 AM
A Brown Bear

Now, I am just lost...everything is set up...followed all instructions, the UI shows up when I put in the command /loadui but is not coming up now as the default UI...I can't understand...lol...wish I knew a little more about this stuff...anyways...

Any other tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated...it is loaded under the US servers also...