EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 05-29-2006, 09:26 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default in need of some things

first I dont know xml barely know html and some java lol so yeah probably useless here but willing to try and get this working if pointed, pushed, kicked down the stairs in the right direction.

ok here we go.
1) need to know what file it is that tells my ui what is displayed on the details tab of the persona window. reason why is I used and still use Draco'Kyn UI w/ T. King Art ** Full Release ** yet only the persona window I wanted he didnt use so I snaged one from the DL section DrumsUI_persona_vLU17 had what I was looking for at the time and still the closest to what I was wanting that was in that section.

2) on the persona window how can I get it to show other suck as Run Speed Haste and DPS like are shown in XUINIXr_persona_0001.

3) rest of this UI has stay the same but now I a wanting to add also to the player window where it shows my name HP Pwr Con XP and TS XP http://www.eq2interface.com/download...ew.php?id=4179 the one in the top left corner is what I am referring to I want added the % for AP.

4) Is there any way fo me to insert like a command or something so to accpet windows or such instead of clicking the window I can hit enter ... saw a UI a firend uses that does that but wasnt sure how that works as well it was Gold something that he used cant remeber the name

if some one has the time to do it Kewl been you rock if not that fine too but please help me learn what I need to do to do this I figure one step at a time with changes I want and who know maybe I can start helping contribute once I understand more of what I am doing.

Thanks in advance
Seyden

Last edited by seyden : 05-29-2006 at 09:33 PM.