EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Chit-Chat

Unread 06-30-2007, 03:02 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Need help with SoE

A strong statement, so why do I feel this way.

Well, they deleted posts and responses from many people that feel the Station Exchange Server's, "The Bazaar", community was filled with spam and banned the accounts that posted their thoughts. I got an email from a GM that said I am posting to much and my presence was to strong on the forum. How exactly do you interpret that?

Then I post with an alt account and get banned after the first post as well as others. Then they roll back the forum to get rid of the posts of protests.

These were people standing up and wanting more from this game, only to be pushed away because we expected more than SoE could give. I play in America so I assume that my rights as an American come first. I also realize that they are not guaranteed online so some times we have to fight for them and I am more than willing to do so.

I see people bitching about EvE online and corruption, please, play EQ2 and run into a problem or express an opinion and I promise you will form a different opinion about both games. This is a real and present problem, which we could use your help as players to resolve it.

It is not right that they can delete posts and ban players because they make posts wanting something more out of this game and all we want is no sells posts and a guarantee that they will be moderated.

Either way we could use your help, the server is The Bazaar, so if you have an account, reply to the Velir treads as a start.
Unread 06-30-2007, 04:07 AM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

SOE doesn't delete posts they don't agree with, they only delete posts that go against their posted rules.

I have been able to express my opinion all I want in the civil manner even talking directly with devs. Just like on this forum if things turn to flames or go against the rules the discussion ends.

The spam is bad on all busy servers and I'm sure SOE is working on something to help combat it. I bet they hate it even more then you do because they have to deal with tons of angry customers, dedicate $$$/staff to combat it, etc.

Last edited by Dolby : 06-30-2007 at 04:13 AM.