EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 05-27-2005, 08:53 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Need Help

Hello all,

I have been working on modifying a few UI pieces I've downloaded from here and could use some help.

The first one is the player window. I migrated pieces over from Laffs modified Nedra group window. Everything works except the Crush, Pierce and Slash values always remain at zero.

The second one is the group window. Using Laffs Modified Nedra window I left in the group members and Loc info, then added target, implied target and pet. A couple of problems:

Pet - The pet window is always present even without a pet, values just go to None on bars. Is there a way to get the window to hide when now pet. Also I cannot target the pet by clicking on it (this is not really necessary).

Both the target and implied target work great except the Info section will not update (always shows initial text - Lvl 50 Shadownight).

Any Help would be greatly apprecieated. I have uploaded the groupmembers and player files.

Thanks,

Demesis
Attached Files
File Type: zip Group and Player Files.zip (7.5 KB, 214 views)
Unread 05-27-2005, 09:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default One item down ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trajan
Hi there,

Anyone know how/when/why the crush, pierce, slash values changed to insanely large or small 16-bit integers regardless of buffs? Did they change the dynamic data reference or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffs
They.... erm... broke it / decided not to push that dynamic data to the UI anymore.... Dunno if they will enable it again or not. I hope they do as there is bugger all left to fill up the rest of the space with now if I gotta take it out lol

Just read the above posts. So that explains the values of zeros on those.

Last edited by demesis : 05-27-2005 at 10:06 AM.
Unread 05-27-2005, 11:28 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

I dont think the pet window will work properly inside another window (havent tried it to be sure)

Also Target and implied target there is nothing at the moment you can do about that as the con info comes from the tier indicator and it is very fussy as to it location as me and Dc found out a while back lol