EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-11-2011, 06:45 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Befallen
Default Spell Timer Window

I have been using Profit for a while and dont want to switch to another UI. So, is there an addon that is compatible with Profit that configures the Spell Timer Window option based on the character you are playing . . . meaning instead of have to choose 15 spells total . . . you can chose 15 per character . . . I heard something abt using hotbar 10 but I use my hotbar and so I am looking for another option
Unread 07-11-2011, 09:02 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellstorm View Post
I have been using Profit for a while and dont want to switch to another UI. So, is there an addon that is compatible with Profit that configures the Spell Timer Window option based on the character you are playing . . . meaning instead of have to choose 15 spells total . . . you can chose 15 per character . . . I heard something abt using hotbar 10 but I use my hotbar and so I am looking for another option
You could integrate drums spelltimer into your profit install. I have no intention of adding the same to profit at this time. It requires too many hacks and work arounds to make alot of the really cool stuff work and I do not have the time to mess with it right now.

Silat
Unread 07-11-2011, 11:28 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Befallen

Ok tyvm for the response and I completely understand . . . and if anyone has a integrated the drum's spell timer window into Profit pls reply here or send me a PM.