EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 06-21-2007, 08:28 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default petcure

First of all I'd like to thank you Zonx, with the recent update I can continue to use my favourite ui. Raidbuttons are great and with the sure to come added rsay/gsay/tell they will be perfect. Thanks for all the work!

Now, I tried searches, but to no avail:

-My main is a necro and I'd like a petwindow with clickcures. Right now I can only guess when my better half cought a nasty arcane effect (e.g. some avatar fights) and I have to hit F1 F1 curebutton as opposed to click cures for myself and other group members.

-How do I change the raidbutton settings? I like the "transfer health" one, but a rezz button would come in handy. As soon as there's a rsay integrated.

-click cure (on the effect symbol) always opens up the .."click cure bar", those 4 extra buttons in their own small window. I don't need them, how do I get rid of them? Permanently?
Just the opposite with my persone bar and game volume - I'd like those to stay as they were, at the top and sounds turned off, but everytime I log back on the persona bar is gone and volume back to default levels.

-I'm sure this one has been adressed before and there are simple solutions - but I just rolled a defiler and can't see how much of my wards are left, only how long until they expire. Unless I hover over the icon..but who's got time for that, right?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Unread 06-22-2007, 05:19 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Curently the data required to display trama icons for a pet is not provided by SOE. My main (Fetish) is also a necro so trust me, if it were possible to do what you ask it would already be in the UI.

Detailed instructions for customizing Raidabilities and volume settings can be found under the "Customizations" thread in this forum.

The way ClickCures is currently implemented, the extra window is required. I also find it usefull for cureing people out of group, so I doubt I'll remove it entirely. However, I may at some point change the way cures are cast so you don't change targets and the popup window is optional.

The very first question of the Fetish FAQ covers the Personabar issue.

Like everything in the Fetish UI, I design for a broad audiance that like's to arange their windows differently. Implementing "always on tooltips" for the Effects window would require me to restrict the layout options for that window, something I prefer not to do. There should be no reason a 3rd party Effects window with this option can't be added if that's what you want.