EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 09-18-2005, 02:02 AM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Map background vs. PoI/dot opacity

Is it possible to make the PoI icons a seperate component of the map therefore make it possible to change their opacity seperatly than the rest of the map's opacity?

I always like to have my map up, full size so I can see the whole area I am in, because I always like to see what is coming up. However, full size is so large and I keep it in my bottom corner. Right now I have set the opacity so that I can somewhat see through it- but that makes it hard for me to see the PoI icon/dots.

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to have my actual map be almost clear, but the icon/dots be fully visible and non-see through.

Could somebody please see if this is possible? I would literally pay (real or eq money ha) for something like this. I just have to have my map open, I hate feeling like I dont know what's coming up without opening and closing it. It would be a lifesaver if I could just have little dots floating around in my bottom corner and see if I'm coming up to one without having a huge part of my screen being blocked...

I hope someone understands what I'm saying, I know I can be confusing.

Maybe if the dots were made part of the frame or border, they could be controlled independantly from the map background? I dont know.. just am thinking of posibilities.

THANK YOU to whoever took the time to read this, I will be crossing my fingers for a reply, even if it's just a 'no.'