EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 06-11-2005, 09:55 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Angry Missing "choices" in dialog boxes; Images shifted

For example, when you ride the griff, a dialog box pops up where you can choose your destination. The choices do not appear for me anymore. I can mouse over where they *should* be and the area highlights, allowing me to choose the invisible destination.

Also, every time I zone, the "mini zone loading picture" does not appear in the center of my screen -- it appears in the lower right quadrant. When I log out to the character select screen, the buttons for characters/play/exit do not show. I can use my arrow/enter keys to select, but they are not visible on screen. It seems like the resolution of the UI is now 1200x1024 or something that puts the UI items outside of my viewable area.

I have Goldi's M&M installed, but when my chat box disappeared for no reason, I installed Mook's chat (did not remove Goldi's, just put Mook's in the same directory). I also have Milquetowst's quest journal.

Thanks
Unread 06-11-2005, 09:50 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Talking

[quote=ElanyaEQ2]For example, when you ride the griff, a dialog box pops up where you can choose your destination. The choices do not appear for me anymore. I can mouse over where they *should* be and the area highlights, allowing me to choose the invisible destination.QUOTE]

I am having the same problem. if any one has any input on how to fix this, i would be interested.
i am using a clean fetish install no other mods mixed in.