EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 03-24-2005, 09:56 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Buff bar for crafting...

I know there is a mod allready out there that is suposted to have a buff bar within the crafting window, but when trying it, and after reading posts on it, it seems it's broken and doesnt work anymore. Basicly, I would like to know how I can add a hotbar (just as you see a normal hotbar, with the up/down arrows to change to a new hotbar, and such) within the same window as crafting, ..below all the info that is normaly displayed. I see this as a major inprovment, as I know that I personaly open a new hotbar when I want to do crafting (or I acualy move my current UI around to make it visable. I would really like to get a bar below all other stuff so I could click the buffs needed, and either have it have selection options to change to another hotkey group, or have it bound to page 10 of the hotkeys.

I dont know any knoladge of this, but I look around a little, and did a simple copy/paste from the hotkey file, to the tradeskills file, and I was able to get a somewhat bar added. wasnt a pretty one..but ya get the point =P .. only problem was that it wasnt fuctional. I dont know why, but it wouldnt let me drag to it, nore would it show any icons, or change to another group, but it would have the slots clickable, just not able to put anything in them. Probly an easy fix, or somethnig I just dont know about, so please let me know what ya guys all think..thanks in advanced!!
Unread 03-24-2005, 09:58 PM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Not possible.
Unread 03-24-2005, 10:06 PM
A Griffon

You could always fake the hotkeys using /useability (or whatever the command is). They'd have to be clicked, but complicated OnEvents could fake what Temil is asking for. By chance, are you the same Temil from EQ1 Innoruuk server?

Quib
Unread 03-24-2005, 10:14 PM
aka Mook

Server: Nektulos

Ah, true enough. We could make a page full of buttons of /useability commands (like Kosmos's emotes window thing) and sort them by crafting task. They wouldn't gray out while they're active or have the tooltip, but you'd still be able to queue them.

But yeah, nothing simple.
Unread 03-24-2005, 10:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

lol.. figures it's nothing simple =P .. ohh well, ,guess it's just sticking to opening a new hotbar for now then =)...umm, you said someting about a doability thing.. not sure anything about that, but basicly, i just want to have hotbar 10 within, or linked into the tradeskill window. seems that's a bit to hard to setup =/
Btw, yea.. I had a char named Temil on Povar and Innoruuk ..at least i think it was Temil.. or Temel ..one of those two..

Last edited by Temil : 03-24-2005 at 10:38 PM.