EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 04-19-2005, 03:06 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Toxxulia
Default depechenode's Advanced Player Window FLIPPED!

Per request... This window functions EXACTLY like my Advanced Player Window and LITE version. Click on the Vitality bubble to switch bars from XP/ADV type. Click the coins or sword to swap Stats/Coin info.

I have released this for the public. I use this flipped version myself, it seems to fit well with my current UI setup.

I can make this like my LITE version that uses the SOE HP/PWR bars if users prefer that style of graphics.

There are NO known issues that I am aware of. If users have an issue with the background being too "big" (ie: too far below the actual window) let me know and I can adjust it for you. I intentionally make the background extend to the lowest part of the window to help align with the other windows in MY UI setup. I will post a reply showing my current UI setup so you can see what I am refering to.

Also, refering to another thread about including XP bars, I can also make this without the bars if there is a need for that as well.
-dn
"Let me show you the MOD in my eyes"

Last edited by depechenode : 04-19-2005 at 03:44 PM.
Unread 06-08-2005, 11:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default No zone info at top

Can anyone tell me how to get the zone name info back at the top of the player window, not there since last patch.

Thanks
Jack
Unread 06-08-2005, 11:07 PM
A Griffon

I will look into this issue as the zone info works for me.

I am also using a newer version of my mod... I will post SShot tomorrow.
Unread 06-09-2005, 12:04 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Thanks

Thanks, and let me just add, that work like yours makes my enjoyment of this game so much more. I have great respect for the work you put into it and tell alll my friends about your great ui mods.
Unread 06-12-2005, 12:58 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Checking in....

Heya,

just thought I would check in and see if ya fixed the zone info thing, or perhaps could just tell me how, or where to stick the code, or anyway I can help.

Thanks
Unread 06-12-2005, 01:16 AM
A Griffon

I need to know if you are using the new fonts (smooth or not dont matter) or if you are using the defaut fonts PRIOR to LU#10.

I am using default fonts myself that were in place PRIOR to LU#10. I do not like the newer fonts smooth or not, they look bad., blurry and really mess up positioning.

I tried this mod on my machine, again using PRE-LU#10 fonts, and the window works as it always has.

Please leave me some feedback on what font set you are using, and I can look into making a newer version using the blurry ugly LU#10 fonts if that is indeed what is causing this zone info to not show.

Unread 06-12-2005, 01:19 AM
A Griffon

Default Oh yeah the SShot I promised ;)

Here is my CURRENT window that I made. It is using bits and pieces from various other modders interfaces. I will post credit for what I used if I release to the public. Again, I have installed PRE-LU#10 on my machine to correct any font/sizing/positioning issues that I had come acrossed.

The coins toggle between stats, defense info and the coin purse.
Clicking on the word "DEBT" toggles ADV/TS xp bars.
The other buttons on the upper right are from Goldi's MMM Start button. I modified for my liking of course.
The number with the circle is the Guild Level if you are in a guild. If you are not, you only see "---" in the circle.
SP is your current PERSONAL status (not guild contributed status).
The boxed "X" is only visible if you are in GROUP and allows you to click to disband yourself.
The "F1" is just showing that you are the F1 member of your group.
The "Grey looking down arrow" toggles the Video presets and 3 custom settings along with the Main Volume control. I got this part direct from another mod and I am sorry but the original author slips my mind atm.

I will give credit where do as I stated if I release this publicly.

I am going on vacation for one week, so it will not be till next weekend if I do release it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newplayerwindow.JPG
Views:	473
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	2913  

Last edited by depechenode : 06-12-2005 at 01:24 AM.
Unread 06-12-2005, 04:51 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default My fonts

I placed my User Interface/Game Windows "smooth fonts" = Off

I put the User Interface/Chat Window setting to "defaults"

Still can not see the zone info.

I did however buy a new 22" monitor and upped my screen resolution to 1792 x 1344

as well as set my desktop dpi to "Large Size" (120)

I will keep playing with the setting trying to figure out what I might have done to make the zone info go away.

However a friend of mine also uses your mod and he hasnt changed anything and he cant see the zone info either, but I have not mentioned the smooth font thing to him yet.

Anyway Ill keep playing with it.

BTW, DEFINITELY release the latest one you did, the screenshot looks killer man.

Thanks Again
Have a nice vacation
Unread 06-12-2005, 05:24 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Figured out the Font size zone info issue

Well it took some EQ@ Forum searching but I found a thread that fixed things for me.

Witht he new fonts SOE put in it changed the way the new fonts fit into the graphics, or in this case didnt fit.

I found a thread on the official EQ2 Forums titled "Please give us a way to change back to the old font... I cant read the new one"

and a guy named magus' explained where you could download the old fonts and place them in your custom ui to fix it.

I did so and the problem is fixed

Hope this helps anyone else with the same problems.

I would not have even known this was the problem if you hadnt tipped me to go in that direction, Thanks Depechnode

Cya later, looking forward to the newer version next week