View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2006, 08:16 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylyJay
I really like you're various windows, especially the group, target, and player windows.

I play a templar mostly, so I don't have a pet. I made the player window's minimum size the same as the player info page, so I could shrink the window to just show the player stuff but still be able to expand ti to show the pet stuff when I happen to play a pet class. However, the bars dissapear. Theres still a very dark set where the player hp bubbles were.

I simply just edited the Minimum size, to be the same as the Player page. Is there a way to fix that? i'd really like to minimize the blank space on my screen.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into making these.
I'm not sure how I set the pack options on the different elements of the player window because I didn't indend it to resize. But apparently, other players put their windows somewhere I don't, because I think you're the second person to mention the dead space when there's no pet. My assassin has never noticed.

So, I'm guessing that non-pet users would prefer either a) the whole player window shrinks when there's no pet, eliminating the dead space, or b) I make a second version of the player window and put the pet info back in the pet window for it.

Vote now! /em plays jeopardy theme.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'