View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2006, 04:43 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

For the people who suggested I look at Ger's individualy movable raid window, I wanted to say that I'm getting closer. I've actually got a free-form mode I've added to the raid-layout option, and it is partially working. Windows are movable and hidable individually.

Currently, I'm having trouble saving the group layout you pick (and a few other things on initial display). Freeform mode has caused quite a bit of confusion to my super-sekret mode of saving that info. But if you're still waiting, hopefully relief is on the way.

So, I've recreated what he did. When I solve the problems I created by adding it, there will be a brand new version of the raid window on the way. If anyone has any more suggestions, now is the time to give them because with the amount of cussing I'm doing now, I don't know if I'll want to touch it again
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'