Thread: Icon Windows
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2008, 03:15 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

My name doesn't start with SOE, but here'S some input:
  1. I agree on increasing the icon limit. Allowing us to hide certain icons would be another possibility but it sounds more complicated. I usually solve it by just scrolling all my self-maintained buffs out of the way.
  2. I further agree that some of the icons that are currently only in effects logically would belong (also) into the maintained spells window.
  3. I do not agree on duplicates. I think the effects window should show all buffs I have on me, even if I maintain some of them myself. But of course you could make it optional.
  4. I am not sure if I like the idea of a separate detrimental maintained window, seen from how it would take up more screen real estate and how it would split my attention between two parts of the screen.
  5. In addition, I would like to be able to cancel spells from the maintained window without having to right click (currently it's next to impossible to mod that).
  6. Further addition: a right click options window for effects (not sure about maintained) allowing us to select how we want it sorted.

PS: Moving this to a better forum (I think), since all of this is for SOE to implement.