View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2006, 04:11 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Zervun, thanks for your feedback.
  1. The tradeskill window you linked looks interesting, although I don't see the point in having the buffs in the tradeskill window itself, since you can't use keyboard shortcuts for them that way. Also, I already have a working version of an expandable tradeskill window that shows the recipes while you craft (to be released with v2.0). However, I think I'll take up the idea from the link you posted to add a power bar to it.
  2. There are already follow buttons on the group window: Just click the number left of the group member's name you want to follow.
  3. The start button was already suggested by aigor. I'll check it out.
  4. Do you mean in combat effects on yourself or on the target? I actually love that it doesn't take much space, but if I get to it I'll add the option to make it larger. Should be easy.

Talking about the start button, does anybody ever use the different levels for complex shaders on Profit's button? All I ever use is the minimum or the maximum and I don't even see a difference between the other settings on my system. So I was thinking about keeping just the min and max options unless people are using the others.