View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2010, 06:00 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiersten View Post
Not sure if this is just me, but my quest helper disappeared with the update to SF. I can right click and open the window properties and make the frame visible. But I can't see any text within the frame.

If i delete the two journal XML's from my custom folder I can see the default journal helper just fine though. Any idea what's up?
Quests don't show in the quest helper anymore when you just highlight them in the journal. You need to click the checkboxes in the journal to select them to display in the Quest helper.
The Quest helper checkbox seems to be broken, but you can still toggle the helper with ALT+J (or your custom bind).

@Manxs: What code are you using to use your potion?

And to everyone else: being this is the first release with all the new quick button stuff, a lot of this is still in testing. I tested as much as I could, and now it's up to everyone to submit feedback and any bugs that may still exist

Cheers!