View Single Post
Unread 02-16-2010, 01:44 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

New release: Version 1.3

Custom text saving from with in-game has arrived!

Update Log:
v1.3 - 2010.02.16
- New: Group/Raid button quick buttons & cures
- New: Tracking window -- several asked for it, hope you enjoy
- New: rearranged Broker window (with more updates coming)
- Update: Player window self cures now editable
- Update: Journal window, active quest, persona, inspect player, stat bar updated for Sentinel's Fate
- Fix: Guild bank settings rank list displays properly now
- Fix: Target/Implied windows show now play nicely in either con mode (originally a game bug?)
- Several other small spacing tweaks/changes

UNINSTALL YOUR OLD VERSION FIRST!
It's not likely to cause issues, but some files have changed and some have been removed!

-------------------------------------------

DrumsUI now has it's own forum section!

With this update comes a lot of changes to the custom-saving options and the all new custom-saving text! Many of the features/updates included with community-requested ideas and suggestions. So I hope you all enjoy the update.
There's still more updates on the way, but I want to make sure everything was updated for Sentinel's Fate

The in-game settings (see screenshot below for example) save per-character and are editable on the fly from a popup screen. These quick cast buttons have few limitations, and I'll be explaining them in a sticky and make a page on the DrumsUI portal shortly.

Please report any bugs you come across. I'll be posting details information about tips and usage for the in-game buttons soon.

-Drum
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	selfcures_ingame1.png
Views:	498
Size:	281.6 KB
ID:	7120