View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2010, 03:42 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by allysonlettie View Post
Mr Drumstix, please allow me to thank you for this great and easy to use UI. I have it running perfectly on my computer except for one problem that is kind of annoying.
When I first installed the UI everything showed up fine. I moved a few windows around to accommodate my tastes. I put my auto attack bar below the health bar in the middle of the screen. In plain sight, never covered up by my hotkeys. After a few times of logging in and out of the game I noticed that the auto attack bar stopped showing up while i was fighting. I thought that i had done something wrong so I tried pressing F10, moving all my windows around to find it while I was in combat.
I tried reinstalling the auto attack only into the drums ui folder to no avail.
Finally I had to completely remove the UI and reinstall it fresh for the auto attack bar to show up again in combat. I was very happy with myself until I logged in today and found that when I attacked anything it was no where to be found.

Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

-Lettles

EDIT: I also noticed that none of the options windows pop up now IE Cure options, the menu screen for your UI etc. They did before and now when i left click them nothing happens.

That's strange that your options windows aren't showing up. I'm not sure why the auto-attack window would work and then not working later.

Are you installing any other mods along with this one?