Thread: loadui
View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2006, 03:24 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I noticed a rather elusive bug with /loadui. I was adding buttons and indicators for AFK, LFG and LFW to the player window. When using /loadui to test the indicators, none or only one of them would show/hide (after zoning). The code was working, i.e. the DynamicData was received and interpreted, as I confirmed by adding a /say which fired each time. Only the visible=true|false took no effect. The same code works fine after restarting the client instead.

With respect to crashes, I rarely see one if using /loadui while fullscreen and switching to Default and then back to my UI. It will usually crash the client if not fullscreen during each time /loadui is used or if I try to load my UI directly if it's already loaded. Also, I can do "/loadui Default", but I'll get a crash for "/loadui CustomUI". I'll usually crash if I try to chain "/loadui Default" and "/loadui" in a macro.

/loadui won't load any images but will keep the images used by the first loaded UI in memory.