View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2006, 02:08 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevilspek
I have a problem with my Implied Target window being up 100% of the time.
Not sure why, but when I deselect a target I still have the Implied window open all on its lonesome.

Any idea why this is or how to get rid of it please Mum? hehe.
Loooving the UI upgrades, thankyou!

Edit:
Actually no, editting this. What's actually happening is the Implied stays up when my target isn't targetting anything.
When I deselect all, the Implied goes too.
By no means a game breaker, more just curious.
Not sure. The game client controls the visibility of the different windows, so the modded target windows should respond identically to the stock ones.

But since I've started modding, I've seen more weird things that I could have imagined. When they annoy me too badly, I try to write work-arounds (like the vitality indicators disappearing then you move from a level 70 char to a lower then 70 alt) but I can't think of any easy way around what you're saying. I can't say I've noticed it myself... but it's probably happening if you noticed it.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'