View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2009, 05:10 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Well I was working a bunch of layouts just for fun one night working with my own UI and releasing a full package.

Anywho... this is just a mock-up design done in photoshop. I just used my own pieces, as I'm not really good at gfx design or coming up with a style to fit everything. I'm a minimalist and don't like titlebars and extra spacing being taken up by frills.

-The height of the bottom hud is about 300px (299).
-It was created in a 1280x1024 resolution. (1 step above the statistic norm)
-I included 2 chat windows just because.... I don't use 2, but this leaves more space for those like me.
-6 hotbars shown. I use 5 plus smaller hotkeys for potions, etc.
-compass, EQII button, heroic oppertunity window shown (scaled) and casting bar....
-mini map scaled abit. not sure what it's minimum size is.

I just put things I thought were most used most often. Missing most importantly would be the Journal Helper window, the pet window, and effects window. Most have these pretty stretched out along the side of their screens however.

Anyhow... here it is.... I hope it helps as some kind of start or "idea" starter for layout. Sorry for lack of design/style.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	community_UI_mockup1.jpg
Views:	790
Size:	306.0 KB
ID:	6741