View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2022, 10:05 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I'm sure we can make a version for ProfitUI CE, although right now I'm concerned about the current spell timer not working. If it's giving you trouble then it's possibly giving other players the same trouble. I just ran through several characters in and out of combat and the DrumsUI adaptation seems like it's working okay. Two things I can think of that would make it start misbehaving: A) If an icon for the monitored spell doesn't appear in the regular Maintained window then it's also not going to appear in the monitor; and B) there may be a spell name with character(s) that the monitor can't digest.

Since you are seeing a couple of spells pop in and out during combat, it's possible that spells are appearing/disappearing from Maintained due to having more than 30 buffs on your character at once. If your Maintained window never exceeds 30 icons during combat then I would suspect B), the configuration file. Look through the spells you have configured for your characters and see if you notice any non-alphanumeric characters like extra quotation marks etc. Save a copy of _ProfitUI_DrumsUI_ST_Settings.txt and then temporarily take out spells that contain anything that's not letters, numbers and spaces. Does this improve things?