View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2010, 12:30 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conandar View Post
First, I want to say thanks for the patience shown to clueless users like me. However (you knew there was a "but", didn't you? lol), I have been having an issue with the target window.

A complete reinstall of the UI doesn't help here. Sometimes, on its default setting, the target window gets cut off leaving just a sliver of the power meter left. I can see the top of the window until about 2 pixels of the top of the power meter and the rest of the window is empty. The thing is, if I click on the T in the upper left corner to switch to the other view, that one looks fine, but switching back to the first view is still bugged. I have checked to make sure there is nothing else in the way, even a hidden window of some sort. What am I missing now?
This bug has been around for a while now, and I've yet to be able to pin it down completely! It used to never happen to me, then it started, then I thought I fixed it for good, and then it crept back

I'm not sure what causes it, but it seems like being in the mode that ends up that way after zoning is when it occurs.

I'll revisit this bug and try to squash it once and for all!