View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2010, 12:36 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swabs View Post
Basically I want to make more than one saved search for organization purposes. Each one doesn't have to be customizable from EQ2 directly, I don't mind doing them from XML.

I need something similar to the presets like you have in your profit ui.
Looking at working code and see how it's done is really the best help we can give you. So feel free to take the ProfitUI code, or at least look at it or other windows with similar functionality to help yourself along.

PS: Actually if you want a mostly Default UI like experience better use a non-ProfitUI window with that functionality as a base since my implementation has some quirks due to the way I originally hacked the dual-pane window together and I'm not sure whether you can just plug it into the default UI code. My code also does not allow drag'n'drop on the Japanese server IIRC due to some game client issues but that will probably not affect you I suppose.

Last edited by gm9 : 12-09-2010 at 12:39 PM.